Chapter 42

Claire

"Ok, what do you want; pizza or ratatouille?' Sara asks. I laugh at her choice.

"Ratatouille!" I shout. "Say ratatouille. Sara can make that very good.' Everyone says with a laugh that ratatouille is good.

"Ok, ratatouille," she says.

"Who wants to go out tonight?" Robin asks as we set the table.

"Sorry, I have Merlin," I say. "Briana's coming to pick up Freddie, maybe she can bring Merlin," Louis says. "Voilà, solved," robin says.

"Are you coming, guys?" Robin asks. Louis and Niall look at each other and shrug their shoulders. 'Why not?' Louis says, smiling.

After dinner, Briana came to pick up Freddie, and she was happy to take Merlin with her. I urgently need to ask Lela if she wants to be our nanny. Well, I mean, Merlin's. The boys then went home to get ready for tonight.

"Ok, Claire, we're going to get you ready so Niall's going to take you," Robin says, pulling me upstairs.

"What do you mean?" I ask confusedly. Why would Niall take me? Okay, he kissed my shoulder today, but that was a harmless thing, and for the rest of the day, there was nothing going on, was there?

'Oh, just, he can't love you when you walked in your bikini, he kissed your shoulder and he blushed when you smeared him. We've all seen that. Believe us, he wants you, but he's afraid. So, we have to make sure he can't hold back so you can get some action tonight,' robin says, grinning.

"Yes, it's been since Silas. Merlin isn't here either, so you have to take advantage of it. We'll go to a hotel if you want privacy,' Sara says winkingly.

'I don't need any action and even think I'm just going to get into bed with Niall?'

"Honey, it's been Silas' ago," Robin says. Well, not really, but I'm not going to tell them that. They'll laugh at me anyway. Why? I don't know.

"And then," I say. "Claire, you have to move on, and Niall is the perfect man for you. You said he always defended you when Silas put something out? He obviously cares a lot about you. The rest comforted you and said it was going to be okay, but you weren't bothered with that. Niall, on the other hand, defended you because Silas hurt you. That's how you react when you care about that person. Niall is not just someone, he obviously likes you,' says Robin.

Maybe she's right. He was rude to Silas, but who knows, maybe he did because he cares about me. I mean, I'd also be rude to someone who hurts someone who's dear to me. That's why I don't have to get into bed with him right away. That's ridiculous.

"Come on, we're going to dress you up," Robin says. She draws me to my room where their bags are also. She opens hers and gets a lot of clothes.

She shows me a red dress. It's very close, it rises above your knees, but it barely covers your breasts. "No, crazy. I just have to jump, and my will jump out,' I say. She takes another one and now it's way too short. I'm going to shake my head right away. She'll take a purple dress. It comes to about the middle of your thighs and the neck is well covered. I nod and take it to the bathroom.

When I get out, I hear whistling and clapping. I chuckle. "Don't overdo it now, it's not that special," I say with a laugh. Robin and Sara quit.

 Robin and Sara quit