Chapter 77

6 weeks later

Claire

I wake up to the rays of light coming into the room through the curtains. I laugh and stretch out. I turn around and look at Harry, he's put an arm protective around me. His hand on my stomach. The blanket lights up below its hubs, so his belly is completely open. He put his other hand under his head. I slide to him and take his hand off my stomach and put it under me. I put my head on his stomach and my arms around him. I feel him lifting his head and taking his arm out from under it and putting it around me. His other arm is about me, too, and he gives me a hug. His hand goes to my head and he frees his hand over my hair.

"Hey baby" I hear him say in his morning voice. I lift my head and look right into his eyes, I laugh.

"Hey babe" I say back he laughs and gives me another hug.

"Today we're finally going to find out the gender of our little one," he says, bringing his hands to my belly.

"Yes, I feel so much like it," I say as I try to get myself out of his arms. I look at the clock and see that we have to go in an hour. Time to get ready, then.

''Yes, me too'' Harry now also sits down straight up and stretches.

"What do you think it's going to be?" I ask as I get out of bed and walk to the wardrobe.

''I don't really know, but I do have a little feeling that it's going to be a boy. You?"" He's getting out of bed now and walking up to me.

''I just kind of feel like it's going to be a girl, but I don't care if it's healthy'' I say as I grab a pair of pants and a shirt from the closet. We're going to work with the strategy we used. I'm going to dress myself up twice a week now and tight for the rest of the days. Next week I also wear loose clothes twice and the week after that we will try to wear looser. I'm going to wear black pants today with white sneakers and a dark green shirt. Harry also grabs black trousers but also with a white shirt and also with his white sneakers.

"Yes, I think so," he says, doing his one leg in his pipe.

We both walk down, and I turn on the TV for some background noise. I'm going to look at the look Harry's already looking around.

"Don't you know what to eat?" I ask as I sit on the counter.

"No, do you have an idea?" he asks as he walks up to me and slaps his arms around him.

"We can make sandwiches," I say. He immediately starts laughing.

"Yes, that's good. I don't see loyalty to you for nothing,' he laughs. I'll give him a look.

"You know you're not, baby, I was just joking," he laughs as he gives me a kiss on my cheek.

"I know Mr. Styles." I laugh.

""Beautiful, future Mrs. Styles. He laughs and he gives me another kiss on my cheek. He walks to the fridge and pulls out ham and cheese.  I'm going to take a four-sandwich and the sandwich machine. He's standing next to me and I'm giving him a kiss on his cheek, he's smiling. I open the sandwich machine and he put the sandwiches on it, and I put the top on it and he's the last one to put two sandwiches on it, he closes the device and plugs it into the socket.

When we're done eating, we put the stuff in the dishwasher and walk to the bathroom. We both brush our teeth and get ready. We're both done just as quickly because Harry had to shave. We walk down and put on our shoes.

''Ready?'' he asks as he ties his last shoelaces and stands.

"Ready" I say and give him a kiss on his lips.

"Let's go then"" he opens the door and we walk out and graps my hand and walk to the car. He opens my door of the car and lets me get in, then he closes the door and walks to his side.

It's a 15-minute drive and we're 10 minutes early. We sign up and then sit in the waiting room. After exactly 10 minutes, an obstetrician walks into the waiting room and calls us. We both get up and walk up to the woman. We both introduce ourselves and give hate both a hand. We're following her into a room.

"Mr. and Mrs. Styles, do you have any questions, or would you like to tell you anything else. Otherwise, I think we can start the ultrasound right away, because I'm sure you'd like to know what it's going to be,' she says, looking at us with a friendly smile.

"We don't have any questions, I think," I'm looking at Harry if he has any questions.

"No, I don't," he says.

"Okay, then we can start the ultrasound. Are you up for it?"

"Yes, a lot," Harry immediately says. I smile and pinch him gently in his hand. He looks at me and gives me a wink.

"Okay let's get started," the woman says as she walks to the couch where I have to lie down.

I'm going to walk to the bank and sit down. I'm going to put my shirt up and lie down. The woman picks up the same tube again as last time and embarrasses him a few times.

"This can feel cold," she says as she opens the tube and puts it on my stomach a bit. This feels much less cold than last time, but it's still very cold which makes me have my belly back in the water. Harry chuckles softly and gently squeezes at me, I smile back at him. The woman grabs the ultrasound device and puts it against my stomach, my attention goes straight to the screen. She's looking for a while, but she soon found the little one. We take a look at it before the woman turns on the sound and the room fill with the amazing buzz of the heart. The woman takes some pictures of the screen and then zooms in.

"Do you want to know the gender?" she asks.

"Yes," Harry and I immediately say.

''Okay'' she looks at the screen and then looks at us.

"'You get a........''

What do you think the gender will be? I am curious what you guys think.

X.Hope