Chapter 18

When I wake up, I don't recognize the room. Suddenly I realize we're in a hotel room. I look at the clock and see I have half an hour before my alarm clock rings. Plenty of time to think about last night. It was perfect. Silas and I finally had sex. And oh my god it was worth it. It wasn't sex, it was much more than that. It may sound seating or whatever, but holy shit I felt love.

It was different than the times with Henry. Silas knew exactly what to do. Henry needed another manual after so many times. I used to think he was good, but after yesterday, Damn I'm glad Silas is my boyfriend now and not Henry.

As I rub his abs, I feel growled. He's waking up.

"Good morning." He says with his sexy morning voice. Damn

"Good morning."

He gives me a kiss on my forehead and then goes to my lips. Quickly, the simple kiss goes to a tongue kiss. He rolls us over so he's above me. Just at that point, the alarm goes off. He growls. He's going out of bed.

"I'm going to take a shower." He says, but I'm pulling him back against me.

"Correction; We're going to take a shower." With these words, he throws me over his shoulders and puts us in the shower.

In the shower we wash each other. My body is tingling together when Silas' touch. He deliberately slowly as he rubs over the inside of my thighs. My breathing is irregular. I see him watching with a grin. He knows all too well what he's doing to me.

If he's standing up, he's going to be closer. He presses his lips on mine and goes with his on hips to pull me closer. My hands go to his hair and pull gently. After last night, I know he likes to.

Carefully we break the kiss and look at each other for a long time.

"We're going to get dressed better?" I finally say.

"Best." We get out of the shower and dress up. We had extra clothes and our scriptures for work or school.

After breakfast we leave.

The next day

Today I have a day off. Every Wednesday, actually. I called Alex not to come today. I'm going to town with Merlin.

After everyone leaves, I'm going to get Merlin out of his cot. I dress him up and put it in his chair. After I give his bottle, I'm going to get dressed quickly. I do a grey pull, black pants, black bones, a grey coat and a grey scarf. It's very cold outside.

I'll put Merlin in the buggy and go outside.

We're going into a couple of shops. I buy clothes, toys and bears for Merlin. For myself I buy an outfit and new shoes. Then we go to a coffee house. I'll take a latte macchiato and ask if they can heat Merlin's milk. After a few minutes they bring me his milk and I ask for a piece of cake.

Next to my table I hear giggles from time to time. When I look next to me, I see three teenage girls. I see them occasionally watching Merlin. They probably just think Merlin is cute. Well, who can't find that, he's to eat?

When my cake is brought, I suddenly hear a click and see a flash. Did they really take a picture of Merlin? Okay, then. A little weird, but I'll leave it that way.

When my play's gone, I see Merlin getting tired.

"Are we going home? Are we going to sleep, son?" I ask him.

Of course, he doesn't answer, duuh.

I put it back in the buggy and he falls asleep right away. I'm going home quickly, because it's very cold outside.

When I get home, I'm going to put Merlin in his cot right away. He's very tired. I'm going back to the kitchen and I see it's only 4:00. I'll have a baking book and make cookies. Just when they're done, Silas comes in.

"Hey Claire." He presses a kiss in my hair.

"Hey."

"Hmm, that smells good. Can I taste one?" he asks with puppy eyes.

"Yes, because it's you." Immediately he grabs a cake.

"Fuck, that tastes really good. Not like you, of course." He whispers the last one in my ear. He lets his lips slide over my neck until he gets to my collarbone. He's giving a kiss there. When he looks at my lips and leans forward, Mom comes in. Silas quickly goes backwards.

"Day darling. Day Silas. What was it like today?" she asks.

"Good. Mom can we talk about moving?" She looks at me with big eyes.

"Moving? What do you mean? Are you leaving yet?"

"Well, not yet. I mean, we're not going to stay here forever. I was especially wondering if Silas, Merlin and I could live alone?"

"Of course, you can live alone. You need privacy, and so do I. Did you think I wanted to live with you?"

"Really? Super. I thought you might want to stay close to your daughter."

"Well, Of course I want you close to me, but not too close now." She says with a wink.

"Have you found anything." She asks.

"We do have something in mind," Silas replies, "It's an apartment, a few blocks away. The price is not so bad, lots of space, lots of windows, so lots of light. We're going to watch this weekend."

"What are you going to do, Mama? Stay with Sam or are you going to live alone?" I ask.

"I'm going to stay here and then look for something else. I'm not looking yet. I'm going to enjoy my brother's presence. If you need help finding or knowing anything other than I always want to help you."

After dinner, Sam and Mom go to the movies. Silas and I stay home. Of course, someone must take care of Merlin. He's asleep now after he's been in the bath and ate. We also just wanted to watch TV with the two of us.

We're watching Friends. It's like the episode that Ben(😉)is born. I feel my eyes are getting heavy and put my head on Silas' shoulder. After I close my eyes, I feel Silas lifting and bringing me upstairs. Carefully he puts me on the bed. He undresses me and puts on my pajamas. Then he puts me under the sheet.

When I hear Merlin crying, I hear Silas walking to Merlin. I hear him talking to Merlin and then suddenly he's back in the bedroom with Merlin in his arms. I turn around so I can see what he's going to do.

He puts Merlin on his chest. He looks at me with a look asking for permission to let Merlin sleep here. Lightly I now and then lie closer to him. I grab one of Merlin hands, he wraps his fingers around my index finger. Silas' arms are about me and Merlin.

That's how I want to fall asleep every night with my family.

When we get up, Silas brings Merlin down and he'll give him the bottle. I'm going to take a shower in the meantime. After breakfast, Alex comes in.

"Good morning everyone," she says. We give her a kiss each and then each go to our thing.

At 12:00 I have a break as usual and then I go home to Merlin.

"I'm home!" I shout as I close the door.

"We're in the kitchen," I hear Alex say, "I'm making spaghetti."

I see Merlin in his chair and laugh when he sees me. He swings his arms and legs.

"Did he get all his bottle?", I ask, and she nods.

After dinner, I sit down with Merlin in the chair and place him on my lap. Alex's going to sit next to it.

"How's your job? Are you used to it?", she suddenly asks.

"I really like it. Sam says I'm doing well. I can help the customers all alone. Today that's the first time, by the way, and it went smoothly. I was nervous, but now I really like it. What about you? Do you still like to fit for Merlin?"

"Huge fun! He's just too cute and sweet not to love it. It's also so cute that he laughs right away when he sees you."

"I know." A smile appears on my face.

"By the way, did you know Merlin is a hit on the Internet?"