Chapter 54

Claire

His hands go to my jawline

His hands go to my jawline. His lips feel so good, I kiss him right back. At first, he presses his mouth hard against mine, but if quickly the pressure decreases. In my belly, a whole zoo breaks open. I feel it tickleso hard that I smile in the kiss. I also feel his lips curl against my mouth. In my head I think the whole time of that it was time, but that the wait was worth it. The kiss makes me feel things I didn't know I could. My hands go gently to his forearms. When I feel he's going backwards, I go forward more. This makes him chuckle and give me a kiss quickly before he gets away from me.

My lips are still tingling. It's like his lips are still there. I can feel my cheeks getting hot, too. I'm probably red as a tomato. "You're cute when you blush," he says suddenly. I look up to him and he's already staring at me. "Thank you, I guess," I say, chuckling. He then looks back at my lips and licks over his. Just when he goes to my lips, the door opens. Robin and Sara come out laughing but stop right away when they see us standing against the wall.

Robin looks at me grinning and Sara looks at me in shock. "Don't mind us, we'll be gone in a while," Robin says, pulling Sara down. When they're gone, Niall and I start laughing right away. "That was embarrassing," I say between laughter. "A little bit," he says back.

"I'd better let you learn," he says. He gives me a hug that he ended with a kiss on my nose. "Do you have to?" He nods with a smile. "Yes, we have to. If you ever want to make that beautiful piece of furniture, you have to learn,' he says. With his hands on my shoulders, he leads me to my door. "Door open," he commands, and I open the door, "Inside," he commands again, and I go in, "and now learn," he says, banging on my poop. This makes me scream and turn around at him while I look angry at him, not really natural. 'Oh, is our Claire a little angry?' he teases me as he squeezes my cheeks, causing me to laugh and slap his hands off my face.

"I'm better off or you're not going to learn anything," he says, drinking his glass. I asked him if he wanted another drink. He said yes and now we're a few glasses later. I see at the clock that the girls will almost return, so there was little point in learning. Well, it'll be for tomorrow after my class. "I'm going somewhere with the girls later, so a lot won't come of it, I guess," I say with a laugh. "Try to do something, I want you to succeed. It's your dream,' he says as his hands hold my face. I nod and say I'll learn. He smiles and kisses my forehead first, then my nose and finally my lips. "Now I really have to go," he says, laughing, walking to the door. However, I pull him back against me and kiss him back. He pulls himself away from me laughing despite my wailing and protests. He's going to turn around before he goes out. "I'll call you," he says, and then leaves.

I sigh and then go to my desk where all my comfort lies to study, but after half an hour Robin and Sara are back. "Claire," Sara yells. I'll come from the station and go to them. "All right, where are we going?" asks Robin. "To the wellness," I say enthusiastically. They immediately start the blows and scream with joy. "Yes, just what I needed," Robin says. We'll leave for the wellness area right away.