Chapter 29

Silas

I wake up by the alarm clock. Normally I go straight into the shower, but now I want to enjoy being back home with the woman of my life next to me.

"Silas, the alarm has gone off. Shouldn't you be in the shower?' asks Claire in a hoarse voice.

"No," I say, "I have to stay here, with you." I crawl closer to her and put my arms around her. I'm holding her tight. I'll give her a kiss on her forehead.

'But one?' she asks giggling.

I'm going to place myself above her and look into her eyes. She's so beautiful. How could I even think of leaving her? Why couldn't I trust her? And she forgave me? I was going to ruin her relationship between Harry and her, even between Harry and his own son. I believed a stupid picture and not her. I don't deserve her. She's too perfect for me. Why doesn't she see that, why doesn't she see my mistakes? What does she see in me? No, come on, Silas. Got a little more confident. She forgave you. She still wants you. Show her she made the right decision.

"Silas?" Is everything okay?' she asks. I'm only now realizing that I'm staring at her all the time.

"Yes, everything is okay," I say, giving her a smile. I kiss her right away so she can't ask questions about what I was thinking about. I need her.

I kiss her as lovingly as possible. The kiss contains all my love for her, which is a huge amount. She kisses me right back. She puts her arms around my neck and pulls me closer to which I moan. I'll take one hand to her waist and my other to her neck. She bites my lower lip and I open my mouth which happily welcomes her tongue. Our tongues fight for dominance and mine wins, again.

She puts her hands in my hair and pulls it lightly. She knows how much I love that. I'm going to break the kiss and go to her neck. I kiss just under her ear and she gets goosebumps right away. I know this is her place. I bite slightly at it that makes me moan from her. I suck and make sure she gets a nice suction kiss that can be seen for a few days. I'm going back to her lips. Our kiss continues, more passionate and deeper.

Like me, she's more and more lusty. Lust to be together, to be close. She's slamming her legs around my waist. I'm going to go low and sand my crotch against hers. The room begins to fill with once moans. Now hope Merlin's in a deep sleep.

Just when I want to take my T-shirt off her, the bell rings.

"You don't mean this!" I growl the kiss breaking.

"HHI, that's going to be Alex," she says. I look at it and her lips are red and swollen. She's still panting because of our kissing session.

"Stop, stare and open the door," she says, laughing as she teases my cheek teasingly.

"Okay, okay, but this is going to be a sequel and faster than you think," I say.

I quickly walk down and open the door and indeed, it's Alex.

"Hi, come in. Merlin is still in his bed. Claire and I have another shower to take. Do you want to make breakfast ready?"

"Yes, no problem." I thank her and walk up quickly. Someone's waiting for me, and I'm waiting for her. "Good, you're back!" I hear Alex yelling at me.

"It's nice to be back!" I'll call back.

When I come in, I see she's getting dressed.

"Whoa, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Getting dressed. What do I think you are?"" she says.

"Shouldn't you take a shower?" I ask with a wink.