Epilogue {part 2/ the end}

Claire

"Claire Jones, you take Harry Styles to your husband. And promises to always love him'' I still hold Harry's hands, and he looks at me nervously, He would really think I'd say no, I love him more than my own life. I would never say no to this question. I look at Harry again and see him getting more nervous, probably because I still haven't answered. I smile. "Yes, I want" I say, and a big smile appears on his face. His eyes begin to tear and a tear flows down his cheek.

''Harry Styles you take Claire Jones to your wife. And promises to love her all the time,' his hands gently squeeze into mine and he smiles sweetly at me, there are some tears escaping in my corners of my eye. "Yes, I want," he says. There are tears streaming down my cheeks now.

"Then you can kiss your bride now" he doesn't have to say harry twice. Harry lets go of my hands and wraps them right around me and presses me towards him. I'm going to take my hands to his neck while I'm holding a little hair. He presses his lips on mine and he immediately asks for permission that I give him right away. His grip tightens, and I feel him laughing. I laugh, too. Our first kiss as a husband and wife, and he's great. I'm going to back off and smile at him. He pulls me up to him and gives me a hug. He puts his face in my neck, and I can feel him smelling my hair. I put my arms tighter around him and he gives me kisses in my neck.

Our hands wrap together as we try to cut the cake. It's harder than thought. When we finally let each other loose, Merlin came running towards us to give us both a hug. He doesn't really know what's happening, but he likes it all and enjoys it. He ran into Harry's arms and hugged him tightly. Merlin is still in Harry's arms now, so for Harry it's totally hard to try to cut a cake with one hand. He laughs when it doesn't work. I'll take over the knife from him and finish the end for him. He smiles sweetly at me and leans towards me. I'm putting my lips on his. I look at Merlin and see that he's sitting with his hands in front of his eyes, I start laughing hard. Harry sees it too and also starts laughing hard and gives Merlin a kiss on his forehead.

I walk up to the stroller where Sara is playing sweetly, I grab her cautiously out of her car and hold her against me. I can't believe she's six months old. She's still very small, but she's grown a bit, the doctors predict she'd be up to 12 smaller than the rest but then get a growth spurt that puts her back on average length. No matter how big or small she is, she's still my little baby girl. I walk to Merlin who's playing on the floor with his cars. I see Harry laughing with his friends, he's missed his friends a lot lately but I'm glad he sees them again. I'm going to sit with Sara in my hands next to Merlin and play with him with the cars.

We say hello to everyone as we walk to the car that takes us to the airport. Let's get away with the family. I've got the maxicosi in my hands, and Harry's holding Merlin. Harry had arranged for us to fly a private plane and all our stuff is already in. I just changed, I'm not wearing a wedding dress right now, I'm wearing a pale pink jumpsuit. When we get to the end of the line of people, there's our friends and our parents. I'll give Sara and Robin a big hug first. And they ask gently in my ear if I'm going to tell Harry in the cottage later, I nod a yes almost unseen and they start smiling. Then I walk up to our parents and give them a hug, they promise me to be careful but still have fun. I smile and give my parents another big hug. Now Harry's giving his parents a hug. When he's done, he grabs my hand and gives it a gentle pinch.

""Are you ready, Mrs. Styles?"

""Yes, totally."

He gives me a kiss on my cheek and pulls me to the car. When we're in front of it, I'll turn around and wave to everyone again. Then I get in the car and put Sara down firmly. I'll check if everything's okay and then I'm going to sit down. Harry sits next to me and puts Merlin next to him. He puts his arms around me, and I put my head on his shoulder. I look next to me and see that Merlin and Sara are both already in dreamland, they had to be tired.