Chapter 63

(The day after the punch on Claire's head)

Claire

Where am I?

I open my eyes and get a stab in my head through the light, even though there is hardly any light, it hurts anyway. I suddenly remember the knock I got. Did Lel Ella do that? What's that bitch actually up to? Merlijn! Where's Merlin?! I'm going to open my eyes again. It still hurts, but it's better. I look around and see that I'm sitting in some room with one taped window, a door and one light bulb above me that provides that little bit of light.

However, I don't see Merlin or Ella anywhere. I sit on a chair and am completely tied up; my legs on the chair legs, my arms on the backrest, just like my upper body. I can't go any way. Around my mouth there is tape taped and in my mouth there is a wad of paper, so I can't say or shout anything. I'm trying to find a way out, but then suddenly the door opens.

There's going to be a man and a woman. They look emotionless ly in front of them. Their eyes have dark circles, it seems like they've barely slept in the last few weeks. Their faces look skinny, too. Do you think they're Ella's prisoners, too? Will Merlin and I look like this? After them, Ella comes running after them. She looks completely different.

She suddenly has white-silver hair, lots of makeup, a black latex dress and high heels

She suddenly has white-silver hair, lots of makeup, a black latex dress and high heels. I've never seen her like this. Normally she looks sweet and cute, now she's like a diva you don't want to get in trouble with. Grinning, she's going to pose for me. "What else, huh," she says. "You probably have many questions. I'll explain it all, but first that tape can go so you can have a drink, because we don't want you to go away with the thirst. Not yet.'

She does sign to the man and he comes up to me and drives the tape of my mouth. I scream in pain and get a chat in my face. "SHUT UP! DID I TELL YOU TO CALL? No!' shouts Ella and gives me another chat. I can feel my cheeks turning red and glowing in pain. Then she pretends nothing happened and does sign to the woman who comes to me with a bottle of water, which she apparently had in her hands. I only get a small sip of which half ends up on my top.

Only now do I realise i'm wearing only my top and knickers. Where's the rest? "Oh, I have plans for you and you had too many clothes on for that. Still, but those are worries for later. Let's do my story first,' she says. She takes a chair that's much clean than mine, and places herself in front of me. Before she can say her thing, I'm going to call where Merlin is and i want to see him. In response, she beats me again and my mouth sticks shut again, without a clot this time.

She tells how she's been a fan of Harry all her life. She likes to listen to One Direction, but she has an obsession with Harry. She wants to marry him and have babies with him. One day she was allowed to go to a concert of them and a meet-and-greet, but her mom suddenly got sick, cancer, and her daddy didn't want her to leave anymore. He wanted her to stay with her mom. Ella freaked out and wanted to punish her parents. Because of them, she lost the chance to meet Harry, her future. He had already sold her ticket to an acquaintance.