Chapter 2

The next day

CLAIRE

'Fuck, the sun is annoying. I have a cracking headache and the sun is burning right on my head. I've never felt such a headache. Did I really drink so much? Thank God I didn't throw up. Wait... Where the fuck am I? Our room looks different. And the smell is different, too. And why is my bra hanging on the lamp? And all the rest of my clothes are lying around on the floor and who owns that T-shirt?

"OH MY GOD!!! Shit, have I had sex with someone?  I'm still naked, so I suspect Idid. Fuck fuck. I even think I see his knickers. Hmm, Calvin Klein, not bad he has taste. Oh wait. He's probably naked, too. FML I'm even too scared to see who he is. Okay, I have to, we're going to take a good look.'

I gently turn around so I don't wake him up. 'I really literally don't remember anything about the night and night. The last thing I remember is watching Sara and Robin on the dance floor. Then I wanted to dance with them, but I still had one drink. If only I'd known this, I'd go to the dance floor with Robin and Sara and I'd never have done that last drink. Okay focus, back to the boy."

"All right, here I go." I'm not looking at his face immediately. First I see his chest and his six-pack. 'Damn, that looks good, that looks really good. He slept with me?! He was definitely drunk, too. Shit guy, you should see him, he's beautiful. Damn, I have to hold back so I don't want to pounce on him. All right and now his face. FUCKING HELL!!'

"WT-?!" I immediately put my hand on my mouth so as not to wake him up. 'That's Harry Styles of Things One Direction, isn't it?' I'll look it up quickly on my cell phone. In the meantime, I see that Robin and Sara have already called a few times and left a hundred of the app. I don't have time for that right now. That's for later.  "Jup, that's Harry Styles. Harry Styles is completely naked next to me and I am also completely naked. Would he have a big one?"" I giggle for a moment because of my thoughts. 'Looking quick won't be so bad for sure, I mean so fast. Okay, I'm going to look fast. Holy shit, nice Mr Styles, nice.'

"Good, back to reality," I think to myself. I notice I'm starting to wall off a little bit, but I have to keep going. I need to get out of here as soon as possible without waking him up. I grab all my clothes as quickly and as quietly as possible and I'll put them on so quickly. 'I think we were pretty wild last night, my clothes are lying and really hanging everywhere. My panties are even a little torn on the side and it's new.' I change my clothes as quickly as possible and make sure I'm gone before he wakes up.

"Would I leave something behind? No no no no, I don't think so. Right?

"What the hell am I going to say to Robin and Sara? They're never going to believe I had sex with Harry. They're hardly going to believe I've had a one-night stand. I'm just saying it was with someone, who was fucking hot. I don't have to say a name, a random stranger is enough. By the way, I don't remember anything about the night and that's not even a lie.'

I was completely immersed in my mind that I didn't realise I was already at our room. From the moment I opened the door, Robin and Sara bombarded me directly with questions about where I was." Where were you?! We were so worried! We saw you sitting at the bar one time and then suddenly you were gone. We thought you were dancing, but we didn't think you would do that. And then we tried to call you, but you didn't answer, what happened?!" shouts Robin. Shit, did she really have to shout like that? I still have a headache. It gets even worse by her sawing.

"Don't shout like that! I have a headache."

"Then you should have remembered there before you left and probably drank ten glasses."

"Woaw, don't exaggerate I've only drunk seven glasses."

"Only 7 glasses. But where were you actually?"" I was with someone."

"My God! You slut!! Hahaha! Finally!! And how was it? How was he? Was it okay? Do you have his number?" Sara started freaking out and started asking for everything. I really didn't feel like it here.

"Honestly? No idea. I was so drunk, I literally blacked out. I left as soon as I could this morning. So don't ask his name, either, because I don't cheat. I don't know anything about him. He's just as strange to me as he is to you guys."

"Hahaha! Madam will have a one-night stand and she has a blackout. But what did he look like?" asked Robin. "Hot! Not normal. I still can't believe I was lying next to him. From that, I decide that he was probably pretty wasted too." And none of that was lied in the end. He was super hot and I really don't remember anything about the night.

"But now I'm going to sleep. I have really cracking headaches." I moan.

"That won't happen. It's been 12 hours  and in 3 hours we'll have to get our train. So that's going to be packing."

"No, you're not going to mean that!" I moan again.