Chapter 11

CLAIRE

We're finally home. Merlin is sleeping in his cot. Right now, he's very sweet. In the hospital he slept well, he barely cried and ate well. The nurses were there at the time. Now I have to do it alone, with Mom, but she's very busy. Especially now that I don't work there anymore.

This morning I woke up in the chair in his room. I didn't want to leave him alone. I see he's still asleep. I want to wake him up so badly, but Friends taught me never to wake up a sleeping baby.

"Is he still asleep?", mom asks. "Yes." "You can't miss him, can you? You haven't come out of his room since yesterday."

"I know, I just can't believe he's mine. He's so beautiful. Especially when he laughs, he has dimples in his cheeks, so cute."

"Hmm,indeed. But come to the kitchen quickly now and eat something quick. You have to have strength back after giving birth." "Okay, very quickly then."

When I'm in the kitchen, Mom's going to give me a sandwich she's already smeared with Nutella. Heaven! Mom's leaving for work after that. Later, I hear Merlin crying. I'll go there soon and take it.

"Heyy baby, are you awake?" Yes, duuh,otherwise he wouldn't cry, Claire. "Are you hungry, is your diaper dirty or do you need attention? No, you're not going to talk yet? You can give a try. One day you have to be able to do it," I say as I go to the commode to refresh his diaper, "It's not that hard. Just open your mouth and then talk, and ready." The crying has stopped in the meantime. I'm glad I can do it. I sit in the chair and breastfeed him. He's obviously hungry, because he sucks so hard, I laugh. It tickles.

After he left a little farmer, I put him back in his cot. The doorbell rings. Shit. Phew, Merlin is neither awake. Soon I'm going to go down with the baby monitor. It's Silas. "Hey, send me a message next time. I'm afraid the doorbell will wake Merlin." I just send the same thing to Sara and Robin. "Okay, I'll do it. Can I see him?" "Sure come on, he's asleep, so you have to be quiet."

"He looks so beautiful." "I know." Silas puts his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I put my head on his shoulder and he gives a kiss to my head. He then puts his head on mine. It feels good. So close to him. I'll look at him and he's looking back at me. Without realizing it, we lean closer together to touch our foreheads. I close my eyes and then suddenly I feel his lips on mine. For a moment, I hesitate, but soon I kiss him back. My hands quickly go to his chest and all the way to his neck. He puts his on my hips. One hand goes to my cheek and all the way to my hair. The other one on my back to bring me closer to him. Quickly it gets wilder and more intense and we just break our kiss to catch our breath. Quietly, I escort him to my bedroom next to Merlin's room.

He puts me on my bed carefully and hangs over me without breaking the kiss. We'll keep kissing for a few minutes until he pulls away. "Is this right?", he suddenly asks.

I know, it's so wrong. What are we doing anyway? It's not good for our friendship, but it feels so fucking good.

"Probably not, but I'd love to do it to death. Not normal. Even though we're just friends, I can't think of anything but just about you, besides Merlin of course. I like you, Silas," I say. "Me too, so am I. Believe me. I really like you, too. But Brooklyn and... And... Screw this, we'll solve the Brooklyn problem, he has to," and with that he presses his lips back on mine. We'll find something, we'll find something. I hope so. And with that, we're moving on.

His hands go everywhere on my body; my back, cheeks, hair, arms, shoulders, legs, thighs, back. I feel my knickers get really wet. I take my hands from his neck to his hair and pull on it once in a while and get a moan from him back. Damn,even a simple moan from him makes me wetter and wetter. I need him now. Soon I pull his T-shirt over his head. He'll do the same thing to me. He immediately puts his hands on my breasts and starts squeezing it. I moan at it, I'm so excited now.

"Hmmm,Silas, I want you. Now,", and with that, his hands go to my back and take my bra off. He starts kissing them, especially my nipple.

"Claire... You're so beautiful, perfect. I can't wait to get inside you and make you feel so good," he whispers to my ear. He also gives little kisses just under my ear. "You're going to call my name so hard that the whole neighborhood will know who makes you feel good. You'll only remember my name." My God if he doesn't stop talking now, I'm already getting ready by just his dirty talk in my ears.

Merlin apparently doesn't agree with that, because he suddenly starts crying. Soon I go from under Silas, put on my T-shirt and go to Merlin. Silas doesn't follow me. Maybe better. I just need to get a break from what just happened. If Merlin hadn't cried, we would have had sex. I don't know if I'm relieved with that or not. He said we'd solve Brooklyn problem, but how? What can we do about it? He can't go to Brooklyn, can he? I've thought about it a lot, but I can't ask him like that. It would be perfect, merlin will also have a father figure.

Silas

"Claire... You're so beautiful, perfect. "I can't wait to get inside you and make you feel so good," I whisper to her ear. I give little kisses just under her ear. "You're going to call my name so hard that the whole neighborhood will know who makes you feel good. You'll only remember my name."

Suddenly Merlin starts crying, Claire goes to him immediately. I'm going to stay in her room. I need to think. How can I make Brooklyn not a problem for us? I can go to Brooklyn. What am I supposed to do with my studies? I'm going to try to find something so I can go there without my studies suffering from it. Maybe I can go there like an exchange student. I can finish my last year there. I'm going to see if that would work.

I'm going to see Claire and hopefully tell me good news. "Claire?" "Um... Yes."

"I could go to Brooklyn." She looks at me with big eyes and a smile appears on her face. Just for her smile, I'd go with her.

"As much as I would like to, I can't ask you that. You can't leave everyone here for me." "I'll do anything for you. I can go there as an exchange student. I'm studying there, I'm going to find work and we're going to live happily ever after," I say as I slowly get closer. I see she's getting closer with Merlin in her arms, too. I'll give her a kiss on her lips and she kisses me back.

"Would you really like to come with me?" "Very much. If you wanted to, of course."

"Sure. I said it, i really like it. There's nothing I'd rather want than you standing next to my side in Brooklyn."

"Then I'll go to Brooklyn with you. And something else." "What's there?"

"Do you want to be my girlfriend? Do you want to be mine?" She kisses me instead of replying. "I assume that as a yes?" "Hahaha, yes." She puts Merlin in his crib and then flies in my arms. Finally. She's mine. I've been dreaming about that for months. Now hope I can go out of school

CLAIRE

Finally we're together. I'm his, and he's mine. He still has to take care of everything with the school. I hope everything works. We're hugging in the couch. I get a message from Sara that she's at the door. I open the door and go back to the bank. She sees us both sitting and gives me a wink. I know that's what she's doing about us being together. Seeing her smile is also happy for us.

"And how are Merlin?", she asks to break the silence. "Good"" Merlin interrupts me by crying. I'm going to watch. I'll take him out of the crib and give him the chest. Then I'll let him leave a little farmer and I'll change his diaper. I'll take him down. Sara's taking him over immediately. I see Silas looking at me and smiling. Soon I go to him and ask, "What's going on?" "Nothing I can still believe you're mine." "Neither do I." I'll give him a kiss, and it's about a tongue kiss.

"Woah,baby present in the room, keep your tongues in your own mouth, not someone else's."

I'm turning red and Silas starts laughing loudly. Sara and I laugh quickly.