Chapter 39

Harry

I told you I had to find someone, right? Well, I'm on a date with someone now. Her name is Emma. I ran into them at my hotel. We ran into each other and all her drink, which she was just holding, had ended up all over her T-shirt. I then asked her on a date to make it so good. On view, she looks very beautiful. She has her up to her shoulders and it's blonde wavy, very beautiful. It reminds me a little of a mermaid. Other than that, she's pretty big, slim, but not too, you can see she's doing sports, and her face is pretty cute. It's like Selena Gomez, she'll always have such a cute kid's face, but of course there's nothing wrong with that.

Right now, we're in a restaurant. It's pretty cozy. I know from other people that the food is very good here. I see Emma's a little nervous. I hope it's not because of me. Claire wasn't. She was right on her.. No, no Claire tonight, just Emma.

"So, what do you do about work, studies?" I ask.

"Um, I'm studying law," she says.

"Hmm, I went to study that too if I hadn't gotten far," I say, to which she nods.

After that, he'll be quiet again. I notice it's very uncomfortable. I don't know what to ask. yes, there are these typical questions you can ask, but I don't feel like it. It then expresses even more how uncomfortable it is here. Obviously, she's not the girl who's going to make me forget Claire.

"Why did you ask me on a date?" she suddenly asks. I'm kind of off her question, but I get it somewhere.

"Well, I wanted to make it up to you because I got your T-shirt dirty," I say, half-lying. I wanted to make it up to you, but Not with a date. That's a little over the top.

"So, you ask everyone on a date if you get his or her T-shirt dirty?" she asks.

"No, not everyone," I say, laughing.

"Why, Harry?" she asks again.

"Why do you want to know?"

'Because guys never ask me on a date when they see me for the first time. So why is the Harry Styles asking me on a date?' she asks. "You know, that's why I said yes because I want to know this."

'I asked you on a date because... I want to get a girl out of my head,' I say sighing. I can't believe I just said this.

"Oh, why?" she asks.

"It's complicated," I say.

"So, you go on dates a lot so you can forget about that one girl?" she asks.

"No, this is the first. First, I did... What else,' I say.

"You slept with it," she says with eyes open. Okay, she just didn't say anything, and now she's asking for anything and everything. Logical.

"I quit when I realized it wasn't helping," I say.

"So, dates now?" she asks. "Yes, dates now," I say, nodding.

"Who is it?" she asks.

"Are you a journalist or what?" It's exactly an interview or even an interrogation here.

"No," she says with a laugh. 'Just, I'm more comfortable now that I know the real reason. Before that, I thought this was a mop,' she says.

"Okay, then it's good," I say.

"So, who is it?" she asks again.

"Why do you want to know so badly?" I ask, laughing.

"I'm sorry, but I like that so much to know all these things," she says with a laugh. 'I think I know. It's your son's mother, isn't it? That's why it's complicated because she already has someone and you have a son, so you can't just start something,' she says.