Chapter 47

Harry

I wake up with Fleur lying on my chest. I look at her face. She looks so peaceful. Yesterday was a real success. We've grown close together. In the beginning it was still good and giggling at a sudden touch, but now it's ok. I mean, I wake up with Fleur in my arms and our legs wrapped together. She snores very gently, by the way. It still makes her so cute. It's been a while since I woke up happy. We haven't even had sex yet, and that means a lot to me. I usually jump way too fast, if you know what I mean. At Fleur, however, I want to do it slowly and perfectly. She deserves it. She said something about her childhood that it was pretty hard.

She was often under a lot of pressure with her parents having their own business and they hoped fleur, as an only child, would take over the company, but Fleur never showed interest in the company. She wanted to be a photographer, but her parents didn't want to. Secretly, she took classes to become a photographer. Her parents found out and were very angry. Fleur then showed her pictures and they saw that she had talent. They would have given their consent. The company was taken over by her cousin. That's how it stayed in the family.

Fleur starts to move and after some time her eyes open blinking. "Good morning," I say, whispering. "Hi," she says in a hoarse voice, but damn what a sexy morning voice that is. Right now, she's looking at my butterfly on my chest. "Do you like it?" "Hmm,"she replies. She gives a kiss on it, then looks innocently at me and then laughs. I'm laughing. I can't believe a few days ago we could hurt each other and see us lying there now.

"Better go home. I have to be at work in a few hours and I still have to shower and pick up my material and change and eat,' she rattles on, but I stop her by putting my hand on her mouth. Her eyes open wide, but immediately they go to their normal size, which is actually still quite large. She does have big eyes and that reminds me of a bambi..

Shut, shower here and I'll get breakfast. I'll take you to your house and you can get ready and pick everything up and then I'll take you to work, okay?' She smiles and nods. "Good." She stands up and walks to the bathroom. She's closing the door behind her.

So, I would like to start my day every day; Fleur in my arms, having breakfast together, and then I'm going to take her to work and pick her up. Or even when I'm out. I want to ask her to be my girlfriend, but I'm afraid. What if she laughs at me? What if I'm not good enough for her? No, I can't ask, it's too early. A few days ago, we hated each other, and now I'd ask her to be my girlfriend, but I want it so bad. I feel things for her that I haven't felt yet. Well, if I have to be honest, I've kind of felt it for Claire. Fleur is the second.

I shake the mind away and call room service. I order a luxurious, romantic breakfast. I'll get dressed and get dressed a little bit, i'll shower when I return from Fleur. When I'm almost done, someone knocks on the door. "Room service," shouts a male voice from behind the door. I'll open it right away and let it in with the cart.

"Please, Mr. Styles, your breakfast," he says solemnly.

"Will, just call me Harry. We know each other, stop being so serious,' I say with a laugh. It's true, I come here a lot and that's why I know him. We've become kind of friends, but because it's so chic and classy here, he has to be so solemn. I hate it. I want to be able to talk to him as a friend. I don't see him that much.

"Sorry, me- Harry," he says. "Tasty still," he says winkingly because he knows there's a woman here. I thank him and give him his tip, which he accepts after a long contradicting. Shortly after the door closes, Fleur comes out of the bathroom completely washed.

Whoa, Harry, what a breakfast. You really shouldn't have done that,' she says. I can see them blushing a little. Probably because of the rose petals on the cart and the hearts. It's very romantic, we can say that.