Chapter 80

Claire

Harry opens the gates and we drive through the gates. Harry drives fast, but he keeps up with the traffic rules. We agreed this, I let him drive faster than allowed, but he's not allowed to drive a red light. He didn't quite agree, but he gave in anyway. When we stand in front of a red light again, Harry takes my hand and gives a kiss.

We arrive at the hospital and Harry parks in the parking lot at the door leading to obstetrics. Harry had called in the car with the hospital that we're coming. We get a separate room, because of course we don't want pictures to be distributed that I was giving birth to. Harry gets out and walks to the place where they have wheelchairs. Then he walks back to me and helps me get out of the car and sit in the wheelchair. Harry then walks back to the trunk and takes out the bags. He attaches the bag to the wheelchair and gives me a kiss on my cheek. "Is it still going on?" he asks. ''Yes, it hurts but I'm also really looking forward to meeting her.' "I too, I can't wait. If there's anything, you have to tell me, I promise? "Promised."

I've been in the hospital room for three hours. We have a large room with a bathroom and a kitchen. The doctor had just stopped by to measure how far I was. I've got seven inches of access. At 10 cm you can start pressing. They expect me to start pressing in around 3:00, but they can't promise anything, of course. It can always go longer and faster than expected. Harry's lying next to me on the bed, the contractions are pretty bad. Yes, it hurts, and it is absolutely not fine, but at Merlin it was much worse. Harry's already got all the stuff for the baby ready. It's a cute set. It is a pink legging with a white bodysuit with possibly a pink or white shirt. There are small socks and a white little hat ready. We haven't called anyone from family and friends yet as it's now 4:30 in the night. The only one we called is the photographer who will take pictures and videos the whole delivery and the first 4 hours after that.

The doctor's coming in. ''So, Mrs. Styles, we can start pressing, you have 10 cm of access. Are you ready?'' I nod. Every contraction has brought me closer to the moment I'm allowed to press. And every press brings me closer to my little girl. So yes, I'm ready. She comes to me smiling. ''Everything is going well so far. You're not in a lot of pain, so this is going to be okay. We are all impressed how well you are doing this, you are strong,' the woman says as she puts on her plastic gloves. "Iron strong," Harry says, giving me a kiss on my forehead. "I'll see her for a while, and we'll see her." "Just a little more," Harry says, grabbing my hand. "You can do this darling," he says, and he gives me a pinch in my hand. I smile at him and put my legs firmly down. "At the next contraction, you can go squeeze," the woman says. I nod and focus. After a minute I feel the pain of the woe coming up, I nod to the woman. She says I can start, and I start pressing. The doctor counts to 10 and then I get to gasp and then squeeze again for another 10 seconds. When the contraction is over, I get to stop and get a rest. ''Very good, it was very well done. The baby has really been pushed forward. If you do the following, you'll have about three more presses your baby.' I nod at her and Harry pulls the hair off my forehead and gives me a kiss. He says how well I do and how proud he is of me. I smile at him and give him another kiss. I love him so much. The next contraction is here and I'm going to start pressing, there's just going to start burning. I look at the woman asking, she sees it and explains it while I'm still pressing. ''That's the little head you're feeling now, if you press really hard after this breath you have your baby'. I'm not going to let myself say that twice as soon as she gets to ten, I'll take a bite quickly and start pressing. I'm trying to keep my eyes open. I look down and see a little head coming out of me slowly. ""Good, just a little while," the woman says. I press hard again and then she comes out of me. She's going to be put on my stomach right away. I put my hands on her back and she starts crying. I look at my little girl and I start crying. I look at Harry and he's crying, too. "Congratulations to your daughter," the woman says, "she's beautiful," says Harry. I nod "yes that's her" "Mr. Styles you want to cut the umbilical cord" "Yes please." He picks up the scissors and cuts between the two squeezers. He gives her a kiss on her head. I carefully grab her and put her higher up on me. Then Harry puts a pink thought over her. She's still crying, but as soon as I put my arms around her, she stops right away. The tears on Harry and me still haven't stopped. Harry puts his head on my shoulder and looks at the little girl, she's still totally dirty. She slowly starts to open her eyes and looks at us with big eyes. "Hey baby" I say and stroke with my finger over her little cheek. "Hey girl," Harry says, giving her a kiss on her head. I smile, she has very beautiful blue-green eyes. A mixture of Harry and me. I wrap her tightly in her blanket and sit down a little right so I can see her better. I'm going to pull over so Harry can sit on the bed next to me. He puts one arm behind my head and puts the other around us. He gives me a kiss and looks again at the girl in my arms. She's still looking at us and holding her arms up. Harry's grabbing her hand. When he lets go, the girl grabs his finger and wraps her fingers around it. Harry starts crying again and gives me a kiss. "She's here," he says. "Well done sweetheart, I love you so much," he says, giving me a kiss on my mouth. We both smile in the kiss; we retreat and look at the girl again. The doctor's coming over to us. "And what's this beautiful girl's name?" she asks. Harry and I are looking at each other. "Sara, Sara Rose Styles," Harry says proudly. I liked starting her name with an S because Styles also starts with an S. She smiles at us ''That's a nice name'' she says and smiles. "'Could I take Sara for a few tests? She's back just a few routine examinations?'' "Yes, of course, but can Harry come?" "Of course," she says. Harry looks at me to see if I'm sure, he doesn't want to leave me alone. I nod encouragingly. "She needs you now," I say. I give Sara over to Harry and he carefully tackles her'' He holds her up and stands up cautiously, and I watch him tell her he loves her and how he would always protect her. I smile and sit back after them. I'm going to lean back and try to sleep so I'm a little more awake when they come back.

I wake up to gentle crying and a voice trying to calm her down. I look up and see Harry come in with Sara in his hands. She's still in the blanket, but it's another one now. This one is lighter in color. Harry looks at me and smiles. "She did so well. I got to put her in a little bath so she could get clean and it was so cute. They only put a diaper on her because I thought you'd want to dress her up for the first time.' I smile. ''That's sweet, can you give me the clothes'' He nods and walks at me and gently puts her in my arms. Then he walks up to the bag and unpacks a few things. ''We had already laid out clothes, but I think they are too big, luckily but we took more sets,' laughs Harry. I look at the set we had ready and indeed it was a bit big. Sara was very small. ''Everything else went well, with the tests?'' I ask as I look at Sara lying quietly in my arms sleeping. "'Yes, she is perfectly healthy, a bit small but perfectly healthy'" he says as he comes to me walking with a pile of clothes. He's going to lie on the bed next to me again and I gently put Sara between my legs on the bed. I look between the clothes pile and pick out a nice set.

 I look between the clothes pile and pick out a nice set

She starts crying and I pick her up again. Harry puts his arms around me again. I'm so happy, I'm engaged to the best man ever, I have a great son and a beautiful daughter. I love them so much. I'm looking at the girl and Harry again.

The photographer is now going home. Merlin has just been along too it was so sweet to see. The photographer had taken some pictures of it and sent it to me. Harry now sits on the couch with Sara I smile at them and quickly take a picture with my phone of it. Harry doesn't know and puts a kiss on our little girl's head, which I'm quick to take a picture of.

I just saw a few pictures of Merlin and Sara, they're all very nice but I still have a favorite. They're two babies. I love them so much. Of all three. I can't believe they're my family. My life couldn't be better. I look at Harry and give him a kiss. "I love you" I say. "I love you both."

The baby is finally here! What do you guys think of her name? Maybe you noticed that I am working on removing the mistakes in the previous chapters

The end is near!
I hope you like this book and kept your mind off this crazy time that is happening now.
X. H