Chapter 46

Niall

After Claire asked me questions, I immediately called Liam to play games. I had to vent my frustrations and once good gaming always helps me. Luckily, Liam had time. Ever since he became a father and released his single, he's been very busy.

"Niall?" It's been the umpteenth time you've lost. All ok?' asks Liam as he wins again with FIFA.

I'm clicking on a new game, but Liam takes the controller and turns off the TV.

"Hey, I wanted to play," I say, exasperated. "And what, lose again? Niall, normally you always win. What's going on?' he asks. "Nothing," I reply briefly. "And you think I believe that? Tell Niall,' he says.

I sigh and decide to tell him. "Silas is back," I say. His eyes open wide right away. "Is Claire back with Silas?" he asks, shocked. "No, she said she didn't, but maybe now," I say.

"So, wait, Silas is just a good guy in Brooklyn?" he asks. I nod. "And you're afraid Claire will choose him again," he says, grinning. I close my eyes. "This isn't funny Liam," I say. "Sorry, you're right. You just have to be honest with her. Go to her and say you love her or start by saying you feel something for her,' he says.

"I was going to. I called this morning and she said she was going to get visitors. Just then Silas was standing next to me. He looked at me with a grin. I had to hold back to knock that grin off his face,' I say sighing.

"With a grin?" asks Liam in amazement. I nod. "It doesn't feel right, Liam," I admit. "I mean, if you're going to see your ex who cheated you and want them back, you're not going to stand there with a grin?"

"No, you're right, pretty weird," Liam says thinking.

"Really, if he hurts her, I'm going to hurt him. He can't leave her alone. Why did he have to go to her? Why?' I ask frustrated. I stand up and walk back and forth in the room.

"Quiet, Niall. Sit down. Maybe Claire invited him?' he says.

"No, no, he hurt her. She would never invite him, would She?' I say in the hope that Liam agrees with me, but he shakes his head.

'He's also made her very happy, Niall. Yes, she was in a lot of pain because of him, but that's because she loves him,' Liam says. I know he's right, but I can't let go. I just can't. Something's wrong with Silas here, and I'm going to find some.

Harry

Tonight, Fleur is coming to my hotel room. I called her to meet up and get to know each other a little better. Luckily, she said yes right away. I'm now on my way to the store to buy some DVDs. I know, pretty old fashioned with that we have Netflix now and all, but I love having the DVD so real. I hope Fleur doesn't mind. Besides, she's going to take some pictures of her work. I've always been interested in photography. I myself often try to photograph something, but usually it pulls on nothing.

I walk into the store and take some DVDs, my favorite, and those are mostly romantic comedies. I hope she likes it. For example, I have "The Notebook", "Love Actually" and "Titanic". I also buy snacks; popcorn, chips and chocolate and natural ice cream. I'm lucky with my disguise, otherwise it's going to be a little harder.

Emma was super happy that Fleur wanted to give me a chance anyway, because she knows fleur helps me forget Claire. She does say that I have to be careful not to use Fleur to replace Claire, otherwise it couldn't be real love. She's right somewhere, but I don't use Fleur, do I? I really like her. Not because I forget Claire because of her, but because she's sweet and funny and intelligent and understanding and everything else. Oh, and she's beautiful, very beautiful.

I'm back in my room and I'm getting everything ready for the evening. Luckily, I got time off for today, we didn't schedule any interviews anyway. I place the TV in front of the bed, the food is in the cupboard or fridge and the same goes for the drink. I'm wearing sweatpants and a T-shirt quickly, but before I can put on my T-shirt, someone's knocking on the door.