Chapter 48

Claire

Today Harry is coming back home and this afternoon we have that interview for Vogue. I thought it was pretty strange at first, because I didn't know Vogue was doing such interviews, but apparently, they want to do such an extensive photo shoot. That way, they're not going to go too deep in the interview. I'm happy. Lela's going to stand here later so we can discuss everything about babysitting. So, in an hour, they'll all be here.

Right now, I'm doing the dishes for breakfast. Sara's helping me, and Robin's trying to put Merlin to bed, focusing on trying.

"Urgh, Merlin! Let me wash you!' I hear her shout. 'No, you shouldn't wash me! I have to wash you! Please, cooperate! Claire, help!'

"She lasted 15 minutes longer than she last time," Sara says, chuckling. I laugh as I walk to the bathroom. When I get there, I see Merlin in the bath hitting the water with his hands. Almost everywhere there is foam; on the cupboards, on the toilet, in the shower and especially on Robin. I'm starting to laugh out loud.

'Not funny, Claire. I'm all wet,' she wails. She stands up and goes down. "I was finished. You'll do Merlin.'

"Hello, you're messing around," I say to Merlin as I go to him. I'll take his boat and give it to him. He immediately starts playing with it. Meanwhile, I wash his hairs and his body. Just when I'm done, Robin and Sara are at the bathroom door. "That's how you do it, with his little boat," Robin says sighing. "Otherwise I wouldn't be able to do it," I say, watching Merlin still playing with his little boat.

I'll get him out of his bath and Sara puts a towel around Merlin. We'll dry it together and I'll put on his clothes. 'And done, now he's all set for the photo shoot,' says Robin. "Are you nervous?" asks Sara. "A little. I don't know what questions to expect and what I can or can't say,' I say. We're going down and Merlin's going to go to the TV. "Film, film!" he shouts, jumping. "No, not now. We're going to have to go to an interview and a photo shoot later,' I say as I sit on the floor next to him. 'What is an interview, I mean such an interthing and a photosjoot?' he asks. Sara and Robin laugh inside. 'An interview is a conversation where someone asks us questions and we have to answer them and a photo shoot is where they are taken pictures of us,' I say. "I'm going to change. Watch him. Make sure he doesn't eat anything anymore or he's all dirty again,' I say sighing.

I put on a loose blouse that I don't fully button up and jeans. I also put on some rings and bracelets. I'll put on brown Chelsea boots. I hope I'm good enough for Vogue. I'll light my hair up in a messy dot. If makeup doesn't do anything, they're probably going to smear a lot of things.

When I go down, I hear whistles from the girls and laughter of Merlin, who probably laughs with their whistling

When I go down, I hear whistles from the girls and laughter of Merlin, who probably laughs with their whistling. "What?" I ask. "Beautiful cleavage," Sara says. I immediately close my blouse a little bit 'No! let it!' they both shouts. "It was beautiful, not vulgar, but beautiful,' says Robin. Just then the bell rings. I'm going to put my blouse back like Before. I see it's Niall on video phone.