Chapter 30

Harry

Okay, I can do this. The boys just left for their hotel. Now I'm alone with Merlin. I'll take all the toys out of the closet and place it on the floor with him. All right, now he can choose.

"What do you want to play with? The blocks?' I ask as I show the blocks. He immediately grabs for it. I could have thought, why still ask?

He immediately starts making towers and every time they fall; he starts laughing loudly. I love him so much. He's become my life. I thought at first that it would be difficult; He might not accept me, Claire might not accept me, or maybe Silas would be difficult. It's the opposite of everything. Merlin and I are so good with each other, just like Claire. Silas I've only just with, but he seems reasonable. I know we'll never be the best of friends.

Suddenly I wake up from my mind by crying. I look at Merlin quickly and see that a block has fallen on his head. Apparently, his tower was too high. I'll take him right away and take him to the kitchen. I'll take an ice bag and put it against his head. He keeps crying.

"Kiddo, stop crying. It'll be fine. The pain is over in a while, don't worry,' I say.

But he keeps crying. Quietly, I'm starting to worry. Who knows has a fracture or a concussion or I don't know an internal hemorrhage, can you? I'm calling Claire.

"Hi, how do I - why do I hear him crying? What happened, Harry?' she asks worriedly.

'He was playing with the blocks; I wasn't looking for a while and suddenly he started crying. I saw that a block had fallen on his head. I put ice on his head, but he won't stop crying. I don't know what to do, Claire? Do I have to go to the hospital?' I ask as I rub merlin's back.

I hear her sighing before she says, "He can't handle the cold. That's why he's constantly crying. Put the ice away."

I immediately take the ice off his head and rub his head, so it gets warmer.

"And will it work?" I can't hear him anymore," she says.

'He's still getting a little bit, but less and less. It works. Thank you. I didn't know what to do. It scared me,' I say sighing.

"You did a good job of calling me. I remember the first time I found out. It was my mom. Apparently, I didn't get off to the cold before,' she says with a laugh.

"Okay, thank you again. I'll leave you so you can get on with your date with Silas,' I say.

"Hey, see you, till tonight," she says, and hangs up.

Claire

"Is everything okay?" asks Silas as I sit back at our table. We're in a nice café.

Apparently, he goes out with his friends a lot. I've never been with his friends before hopefully that's going to happen someday. I'm so curious what they're like.

"Kelsey?" Silas calls out of nowhere.

"Silas?" What are you doing here?" Says a girl who comes to our table. She's beautiful. She wears a back that makes her perfect, sexy legs look beautiful. Her face is so beautiful, too, and her hair, don't let me start with her hair. It's brown and long. And her smile. Silas is seeing people like that? With people walking the catwalk of a Victoria Secret Fashion Show?

"I'm here with Claire, my girlfriend," he says. I'm his girlfriend. In your face!

'Sit down, Claire always wanted to meet my friends and now she gets to see the best. It's been so long,' Silas says. The best? Why is she the best? Because she's so beautiful? She's probably so funny and sweet, too. Urgh I hate girl like that.