Chapter 59

Niall

Louis and I finally got to the club. The drive here was already a little party. Luckily the taxi driver didn't mind, especially when Louis gave him way too much money. All right, here we are, time to make it a real party. I look next to me and see Louis walking to the bar, or rather stagger to the bar. I start laughing and stagger after him. Once at the bar, Louis orders us a few shots. While we wait for our drink, I see some people pointing at us. Louis and I wave at them and laugh at their reaction. Couple of girls come to us and talk to us.

I don't really know what they're saying to me. I'm sitting with my head with Claire. I don't know what to think of the whole situation. I never thought of her as a cheater. I know we weren't in a relationship or we were in a relationship, but I really thought we were in the stages of calling her mine. I really thought she felt the same way. Apparently not, because now she's with Harry. It's also so strange, because Never did I feel like she was interested in him. That's why it sounds completely implausible.

"Niall!" shouts Louis and sleaves smiling on my shoulders. 'You shouldn't look after him. He's sitting with his head with someone who's not worth it,' he tells the girls. "Should we help him bring his head to us?" one of the girls asks me sensually. Sensual? It's been before, but I don't care. Louis starts laughing and says she likes to. By the way, I feel like I recognize the girl with Louis, but I can't put a name on her.

"Niall, right?" she asks me while drinking from her glass. In the meantime, I'm taking a second shot. My eyes go straight to her lips. She grins realizing she has my attention. I nod to her with a smile. "I'm Céleste," she says, sticking out her hand. I take it in mine and give it a kiss, she immediately starts blushing and I grin at the effect I have on her.

She's got brown, long hair. Her body is tight. You can see she's doing sports and squats, especially squats. Her ass is nice and lifted. I can say the same thing about her breasts. She has a simple, narrow, black dress on and a no-exaggerated cleavage, just enough to see that they can fit perfectly into my hands. And then her legs. God, they look so soft and warm. They are also so long and beautiful brown. I can assure you; She has a divine body.

"Niall," she says, giggling. I realize I've been staring at her all the time. "Sorry," I say back, laughing. I'll look at Louis quickly, but I see him dancing among the crowd with Céleste's girlfriend. "Dancing?" I ask her. She nods corrosively to her lower lip. I wish I could bite her lower lip.

Shit, I've never had this like this on a stranger. It's the alcohol's fault anyway, but she looks so good. Claire looked like that when we all went dancing. I remember that one night so well. She was scouring me with her backside the whole time. If it wasn't for Louis, I'd have come by anyway. Again, alcohol.

"Niall, you think too much. Let it go,' Céleste says as she puts her arms around my neck and pulls me closer to her. She goes with her fingers in my hair and it helps me relax. Suddenly I feel lips on my jawline. I look down and see that she gives me little kisses on my jawline. In the meantime, she looks at me innocently. I bite my lower lip and watch her get closer and closer to my lips. I notice that I want them to kiss on my lips. I'll give up and kiss her myself.

She's off first but kiss me moaning and right back. My hands go to her ass and squeeze it. That's why she's going to pull my hair harder. I'll go straight to her neck and kiss her everywhere. "Niall, I want you. Let me help you forget that girl,' she says hoarse and moaning. I don't have to think about it for a minute. I nod and pull her out of the club to a cab.

I'll quickly send to Louis that I'm gone with her. Céleste kissme once we're in the cab on the way to my house. She's on my lap, each one leg on the other side of my lap. I sometimes see the driver looking in his mirror at us, at Céleste, but I don't care. Eventually we'll arrive at my house. I give the driver money and he say winking success to me. I thank him with a smile. Once inside, Céleste and I embark on an unforgettable and above all passionate night.