Q and A + A and Q

Hello and were back. Now time to answer those questions you've asked me. WARNING!!! MADJOR STAR WARS SPOILERS

1. Do I ship clones with clones? No, actually I don't. Its just odd to me because they all have a very clear brotherly relationship with one another, and you know, their kind of the same person.

2. How old am I? I am 15 years of age. (Same age as Ahsoka and Ezra :)

3. Ohh top five favorite characters....that's hard because I love them all. Probobly Ahsoka, Rex, Maul, Bo Katan, and kit fisto/or Plo Koon or Commander Wolfe or Ventress or Hardcase or Jesse or... Yeah I could go on forever

4. So my favorite star wars movie? Hmm, probably return of the jedi. I've watched all of the star wars movies, so here's how my rankings go:

1. Return of the Jedi

2. The empire strikes back

3. Revenge of the Sith

4. The rise of Skywalker

5. The phantom Menace

6. A new hope

7. Attack of the clones

8. The force awakens

9. The last jedi. (I really didn't like this one)

But yeah, I like star wars, but the clone wars beats all the movies by far

5. Do I still go to school? No. Actually I'm homeschooled, so if you all wondered why I update my chapters at like 9am in the morning, that's when I'm taking my break. Actually, I'm doing math right now, or I should be doing math.

6. Do I have any pets? Yessss. I have three cats, Puff, Jax, and Ginger. And then we have chickens. Blu Bell, pepper, salt, Merran, Belle, emerald, ember, eclipse, Bertha, Bertha II, OJ(short for orange juice), Halo, Dove, marigold, Buffel, Wellie, freckles, Spikey, Impostoro, wobbles, and Moonlight. I think I named them all. (We kind of have a thing for naming animals) Then we also have cows, too many to count.

7. Favorite book? My all time favorite book is called Mrs. Frisby and the rats of Nimh. This book is so amazing I've never read anything better. Although the sequels are written by someone else and they are no good.

8. What are my hobbies? Well, let's just say, I'm a Dollaholic. I love collecting dolls, mainly barbies, and I do a ton of stuff with them. Doll Photography, I do doll repaints and custom dolls. I even made an Ahsoka Tano custom doll. And you know, I obviously love to write. I'm working on writing my first novel, but I've hardly started. I also like to bake, mainly desserts and delicious stuff. I sometimes draw, but not that often. I love outside. Like it is my life. In the summer I'll just stay out for hours because it really just calls to me and I love nature and life. I can really feel it in the Summer and it gives me this great feeling.

9. Have I watched After Passion? Nope, never heard of it.

10. What's the worst movie I've ever watched? It was this terrible movie called Journey to the West. It was weird, and creepy. The voice over was terrible, like the lip sync didn't match at all. And it was just so bad that I couldn't watch it. The worst tv show goes to Pretty Little Liars. I am not a fan of drama, and my friends made me watch one episode, and I just really thought it was dumb and stupid. Okay, I don't mean to hurt your feelings if you watch these shows, so...yeah.

11. My birthday and Zodic signs are Aquarius. I was born on Feburary 1st, 2005. I think its kind if ironic because my birthstone is an amethyst and my favorite color is purple.

12. Favorite ship? Well, probably Rexsoka. It's more a friendship ship for me, because they really do have a strong relationship, and their always there for each other, and it's a really good friendship chemistry. Romantic ships, definitely Obitine. Those two belong together.