My Opinion of the Ahsoka Novel

Hello there! So someone suggested I give my opinion of the Ahsoka novel, so here I am doing so. Star Wars Ahsoka is a book by E.K. Johnston published several years ago. So like litterly at least 6 people have suggested this book to me. And so then I painted my grandparents house, and I bought it off of Amazon. I mean, if so many people suggested it, it had to be worth it, right? First I'm going to give a spoiler free review of this book, and then were going to spoil the whole thing. So here we go.

Spoiler free review:

This book was better than I expected. It was full of action and it gives us a little more to Ahsoka's backstory. It also really brought out the cruelty of the Empire, and it really made me see how tough life was for some of these people. We can really see what a struggle it is for Ahsoka and what it means to be a jedi now. I would give this book a 9/10 rating and I would highly suggest it for any clone wars, star wars, or Ahsoka fans.

Now for the spoiler review. If you haven't read this book and you dont want spoilers, then get outta here!

So, I loved it. I really did. I was pretty happy to all the clone wars callbacks. We hear a lot of Anakin and Obi Wan, and we get to know how Ahsoka was first found by the jedi. And this book is basically canon which is great. And like we get to hear from so many characters. Theres Bail, tiny Leia, Obi Wan, thoughts of Luke, the mysterious voice of Qui-qon, captain Antellies, and even Chewbacka. One thing about this thet disappointed me was that there was like hardly anything about Rex. Like I know Rexsoka is never gonna happen, but as a friendship ship for me it kinda sucked that we never heard about Rex except at the begaining and a few honorable mentions. I just feel like he was a little more important than they were letting on. And some people said that this had a lot of Rexsoka to it, so you can tell I was a little disappointed when there was hardly anything. I mean it's not like I got this book mainly because I heard there was a rexsoka hug or anything but I did. And there wasn't. So I was sad. But the book was still good! And when the inquisitor showed up I was like holy chicken girl your in trouble. And then I was kinda like wait Ahsoka defeated him a little to easily. I mean like Kanan and Ezra had such a hard time with the inquisitor and then Ahsoka litterly defeats him with no problem. I mean, he was kind of a weak villian to me. But I still totally loved this book. Seeing Radda totally destroyed really did kinda hurt. I mean it was lothal all over again. (Sorry for all the Rebels references tcw fans).and then like practically everyone died. Like they sliced that Colvin dude in half and I was like shocked. And then Toban died, and Neera. At this point I was expected Kadeen or Mira to die as well. Or that force sensitive girl, Helda. I wonder what happened to her. We also learned how Ahsoka got her white lightsabers, which are lit. I mean theres no jedi with white lightsabers yet so yay!and then there was Bail. Good ol Bail. If only he had told Ahsoka about Luke and Leia...and does Ahsoka know about Anakin and Padme's relationship?! We want answers Dave! And I suspected Ahsoka was building lightsaber hilts at the very start. And the call back to those lightsaber crystal younglings episode was awesome. It's just sad knowing they Anakin murders them all. The book was pretty clear and it described things well. The author really did ace Ahsoka's character, which was probobly hard to do because you have to keep the classic optimistic and ready Ahsoka but you also have to add a little more of that wiser Ahsoka from Rebels. So the book was really good and I enjoyed it. If you've read this book, I would love to hear your opinion of it. If not, go and buy this book right now!

And that was all. Oh, I can't keep it in! I watched the new episode of the Clone Wars Old friends not forgotten and I can't stop thinking about it! I mean it's everything I've ever wanted! Ahsoka comes back, she's got new lightsabers, she's going after Maul, there's your awesome mandos, Sabine's mom, Ursa Wren is in it, Bo Katan obviously too. And then theres even Gar freaking Saxon from Rebels. Now I just need Fenn Rau to show up! And now there's Rex and Ahsoka my top ship in star wars. Like omg their so cute I cant take the moments with them I their just the best friends ever Well actaully Sabezra/ezrabine is my favorite star ship but you get that point! If Rex turns on Ahsoka during order 66 I think I'm a gonna cry and die and my feels...of my feels aren't going to live past order 66 once again...and just oh god that episode was so action packed and it feels like an actual movie with the classic star wars music playing instead of the clone wars theme and knowing that the clone wars finally gets the ending it deserves after everyone thought it was gone and oh my I'm going to die. Not to mention the ending was a total cliffhanger and I dont know if I can stand four weeks of this torture and goodness. Woah, sorry for all that ranting, but I couldn't help myself. I hope you all enjoyed this random review/chapter thingie I just did last night. Also the animation was really good and I'm worried to see more jedi die from order 66 and are- I'll stop. But my mind wont.

Braidzella out-