Goodbye Clone Wars

Well guys, it's less than one day until the clone wars finale airs. Well actually I heard that someone leaked it on the internet, but I will not look into that! I guess I just wanted to make this chapter to really just show how much I appreciate this show. I mean, the clone wars has forever changed my life, and its such an inspiration. When I'm writing, I always look to The Clone Wars for great examples. It really does an excellent job of giving such important life lessons, and it also shows the true hardship of war. And to think that when everyone thought it was over, it came back. Sure, just for one season, but how many shows do you know that have came back to life like that? The fact is, the clone wars is more than a kids show, or any show for that matter. Its told in such a perfect way. Every character is written so perfectly, that I feel for all of them. To me, the clone wars is the best star wars content ever made, and I hope it stays that way. What I really wanted to say, was thank you Dave Filoni and everyone else that helped fo making this amazing show. My life truly wouldn't be the same without it. Sorry for the rambling guys, but I'm just so excited that I don't know what else to do.

IMPORTANT: hey do you guys want to do another questions and answers? That last one was sooo fun. And, since tomorrow is May the fourth and the final clone wars day, why not? Ask me anything about anything you want. Don't be shy! Just ask me something random if you have no clue what to ask me. Bye guys, I'll be back tomorrow with a special chapter! See ya then!

Braidzella out-