Collection and Extraction

~~~~Saoirse~~~~

We rested for a day after Allura lost her father. We could tell that it was difficult for her, I had to admire her ability to push forward past the hardships that were thrown at her.

Pidge typed away on her computer on the Bridge, decoding the information we got from Sendak's memories.

"Somwhere inside Sendak's memoires we should be able to find the inside information that gives us the key to take down Zarkon." Allura said.

"I don't think your father would approve of searching through an enemy's memories." Coran said.

"I know." Allura sighed, "But we have to do everything we can to defeat Zarkon."

"Once we learn all his weaknesses, we can drive up to his front door and challenge him to a fight. Winner gets the universe." Lance said, looking up and day dreaming of our victory.

We looked at him curiously for a moment, then turned back to Pidge and her work.

"Find anything good, Pidge?" Shiro asked.

"We were only able to salvage bits and pieces." She replied.

Keith sighed and stood up straight, "We need something to work with. Right now, we don't even have a decent map of the empire."

"Who needs a map?" Lance asked, "After 10,000 years of conquering, I could probably fire my bayard at, like, any random point in space and hit a Galra ship."

"Lance, you have to understand that the Galra are intelligent and strong." I said, "It would be better to have specific places than just hit Galra ships at random."

"Saoirse is right." Shiro agreed, "If we could find troop locations or supply routes, small targets we could hit-and-run, then we could start to free planets one by one."

"Boring. I want the big kaboom." Lance whined and posed strangely.

"Zarkon has been building his empire for 10,000 years. We're not going to tear it down overnight with six inexperienced pilots and one support ship. Hitting him where he lives would be a huge mistake."

"Okay." Pidge said drawing us back to her screens, "I've cross-referenced Sendak's memories with the info I got from the downed ship back on Arus. Most of it was a garbled mess, but one thing kept repeating, something called a "Universal Station"."

"Universal Station?" Hunk repeated blocking Pidge's view of her screens, "Like, the kind of the station that controls the entire universe?"

Pidge pushed his head away, "Well, we are translating it from Galra, so it could also be "Galactic Hub."

"Or Space Base!" Lance said as a joke. We didnt find it very funny and shrugged off the joke.

"I'm pulling up the location of your Universal Hub Station Base on our screens now." Coran said. He walked over to the control panel and pulled up the coordinates to our new found Galra station.

The screens turned on and showed us three planets close together, all of which didn't seem to be able to house a base.

"So, where is it?" Lance asked seeing no base on the screens.

"I don't know." Coran answered, "Our long-range sensors are unable to find anything at those coordiantes."

"Maybe he rememebered it wrong." Keith suggested.

"Or maybe we just stumbled across a top-secret base in Sendak's memories." Pidge added.

"That's a good theory, Pidge. If the base is hidden somewhere near those planets, it could have good information on the Galra." I said.