The Prisoner

~~~~Saoirse~~~~

It had been some time after our victory on Naxzela, taking over a third of the Galra Empire and giving it to the Coalition. It was a large and great step towards Universal freedom.

However, we had different problems. After Lotor said that he wanted to speak to us, he surrendered and willingly entered the Castle's prisons, and he has helped us by pointing out several Galra hideouts, supply routes, and other Galra weak points where we could hit and run and weaken the Empire.

But with him helping, he kept asking to see one person.

He kept asking to see me. And none of us knew why he did, but we never let me see him. Personally, I never wanted to see him. His emergy was twisted, and yet it seemed different than Zarkon.

Even though he was his son, ans should have some kind of energy linking him to his father, it seemed that he didn't even have a bond to link. It made me more confused about him.

At this moment, we were flying our lions to a large moon occupied by the Galra. It was a base filled supplies and equipment needed for upgraded sentries the Galra were creating.

"That's our target, the moon of Tragoch." Shiro confirmed.

I looked out at the bright red-violet moon and felt a chill up my spine. This was

"According to our latest intelligence, that's where the Galra are building their upgraded sentries." Allura said.

"Taking out this base will mean the Galra won't be able to resupply their bases and ships for months." I said.

"And how so we know this isn't a trap?" Lance asked.

"All the intel's checked out so far. Everything's exactly how we were told it'd be." Shiro said.

All of a sudden, our sensors picked up several fighters heading our way to eliminate us.

"Including preparing us for those."

"Allura, I'm sending you the signals to interfere with the drones." Pidge said.

The Blue Lion flew closer to the drones, "Signal acquired. Broadcasting."

The Blue Lion used its wide-range sonar to broadcast the signal to the drones, deactivating them and letting them float in space lifelessly.

"Now, let's take them out before they recalibrate and report our approach." Shiro ordered.

We readied the jaw blades on our lions and quickly destroyed all the drones before they could come back to life.

"Form up on me. We're going in." We followed Shiro into an opening leading inside the base.

"We only have five minutes before the Galra notice that their drones aren't responding. Be careful to stay in formation and don't touch the sides!" Shiro warned us.

I carefully flew my lion through the red tunnel, trying hard to maneuver through the winding path. However, it seemed easier since my lion was slightly more lean and aerodynamic than the others. Even red was more stiff than my lion.

Just then, I could feel Hunk's energy spike with anxiety. I opened a transmission link to the Yellow Lion's cockpit, seeing Hunk sweat from increased nerves and his face clearly showing his nervousness.

"Hunk, you need to be calm, or else you're going to touch the sides." I said calmly, but it was no use. The Yellow Lion was flying too fast around an oncoming curve and hit the side of the tunnel hard.

It was then that I understood why we weren't supposed to touch the sides. As soon as Hunk flew away, the panel he hit fell off, releasing a massive wave of hot lava.