This Can't Be.....

~~~~Saoirse~~~~

I felt nothing but the air around me, wrapping itself around my body in a gentle embrace. I heard nothing but the sweet winds blowing through rustling leaves.

"Sweet child." A voice whispered to me. I didn't know who was speaking to me, but they called me that over and over again. It was a kind voice. It was sweet. It was..... familiar.

Suddenly, I heard something crash and my eyes shot open. My vision was filled with red blinking lights, and my ears could hear the alarms blaring all around me.

Just then, my mind clicked, and I remembered what had happened. The wormhole had gone out of control and I was flung through the wall and sent with the Silver Lion to who knows where.

"Saoirse, child, are you all right?" A voice asked. I recognized the voice as the Silver Lion. It didn't sound like the voice I heard before I woke up. The Silver Lion's voice was strong and filled with a sense of healing tones.

"Silver? What's going on?" I asked, sitting up straight in my seat and reaching over to turn off my alarms and lights.

"We are approaching a planet at dangerous speeds. I won't have much power after we land. Please hold on tightly to something. It will be a bad landing."

I looked out the front window and saw a small blue and green planet. A wave of deja vu hit me and I remembered that this planet was the same one I found the Silver Lion on.

My Lion went head first towards the planet, the outside of her turning to fire as we entered the atmosphere.

I held on to my chair as we broke through the atmosphere keeping still until we finally crashed into the ground.

I opened my eyes after we crashed onto the planet. Dust covered the front window not letting me see anything. I let go of the chair and leaned back against the back of the chair.

"We made it, Silver." I breathed put in relief. I grabbed the controls and tried to turn Silver back on, but then remember what she said before we crashed.

I pressed my fingers against the side of my helmet and tried to reach the others.

"Can anyone hear me?" I asked, "Keith? Shiro? Allura? Anyone?" All I was met with was static. Without Silver's connection, and the fact that I didn't know where anyone was, I couldn't contact any of my teammates.

"All right, Silver. Rest up. I'll go take a look around. Might as well walk and stretch my legs while you rest up." I said. I grabbed my helmet and made my way out of my Lion.

I stepped outside and breathed in the fresh air. I smiled at its warm and fresh scent. I have never seen such clear skies and smelled fresh air like this. I jumped off my Lion and began to look around, wondering what the clear sky would look like at night with hundreds of thousands of stars in the sky.

Suddenly, a scene flashed through my head.

~~~

The sky was filled with stars that shone brighter than jewels. You could see the beautiful swirling colors of the nebula above your head a beautiful lake that reflected the starry sky. And in the distance, you could hear soft laughs echoing through the warm night air.

"Listen momma! The stars are singing tonight!" A child's voice said happily to their mother.

A woman laughed, "Are they? What are they singing about?" The woman asked.

I heard the child laugh again and the steps they took crunching the grass under their feet. The child sang as well as a child could about an angel who flew through the sky on light.