Lellal's Tale

~~~~Lellal~~~~

I had finally found my older sister! But as soon as I told her who I was, she fainted as she was overwhelmed by the shocking news. Although, I can very much understand her actions. I reacted similarly when I found out I had an older sister.

The Paladins and the Altean princess moved her to another room to rest. They called it the lounge, a place where all of us could be comfortable while we waited for my sister to awaken.

I stared at her sleeping face, mother was right. She was very beautiful, more than the picture I had of her when she was younger. And the way she spoke to me so kindly even though she had just met me, she exceeded my already high expectations of who she would be.

"So..." one of the paladins said unsurely. I turned to see that it was the Blue Paladin, ans all the others in the room were staring at me curiously.

"Are you really, like, Saoirse's younger brother?" The Blue Paladin asked.

I didn't hesitate to nod my head, "Yes. I've been searching for her for two years now." I answered.

"How did you even find us?" The Green Paladin asked.

"I will answer all of your questions once my sister is awake." I said.

Suddenly, we heard groaning coming from the couch. Our attention was drawn back to my sister, who slowly opened her eyes.

~~~~Saoirse~~~~

Slowly, the darkness faded from my sight and let the light shine through. I felt something soft underneath me as the light finally allowed me to see.

"Saoirse? You okay?" I heard a voice ask. I looked to my left and saw the blurry colors of red and white. As my vision cleared, I saw Keith and the others looking at me with concern and a hint of relief.

"What happened?" I asked in a soft tone. Keith smiled and slid his arms underneath me to sit me up. I carefully swung my legs over the edge of the couch, noticing the dark blue blanket covering my once sleeping form.

Just then, the events from earlier came back to me like a wave crashing onto the sand shores of the beach. I looked around and saw the boy standing behind Keith with a wide smile of relief on his face.

This was my brother. Lellal. It was almost too hard to believe.

"So, it wasn't a dream." I said looking straight at Lellal. He shook his head.

"No, sister. It wasn't a dream." He answered.

Everyone stayed silent for a while. After what felt like hours had passed, I finally asked him something.

"Are.... are our parents... still alive?" I asked, my voice shaky and my stutter with my sentence.

Instead of answering me with his voice, her pulled back out his pendant and gently pressed the stone. The picture of me when I was little came up, but he waved his hand and the picture changed.

It was a picture of a happy family. There were two adults, the mother and father, and three young children, one of which I knew was Lellal. The other two children were younger than Lellal, one of them was a young boy and the other, a sweet baby girl. The young boy was standing in the center with a big smile on her face. His skin was pale, but slightly tanned and his face was round and soft. What was striking about her was not his silver hair that faded to blue, but his bright golden eyes that shimmered with innocence. And on his cheeks were small yellow Altean marks.

The little girl, was only a baby. She was pale but she still smiled so happily. Unlike the little girl from before, she had pure white hair that slightly curled around her head. She wore a pink jumper  that matched her pink Altean marks, minus the blue stripes on her sleeves.