The Grudge

~~~~Saoirse~~~~

After Olkarion was destroyed by the Weblum, Pidge and I explained everything we learned from the past, and Pidge got to work creating a program that would track the wormholes the Robeasts were coming through.

Every day the stars spoke to me, telling me that they were scared. They shook whenever they felt a Robeast take away the energy from a planet, and their fear and pain filled me with anxiety and terror.

I sighed and curled up in my makeshift bed which I moved to the cockpit. I couldn't stand to be away from the cockpit for too long since we didn't know when the Robeasts could attack again.

"Go ahead, Allura." Shiro said after we opened a transmission line to the Atlas. I got up off my bed and went over to my seat to see multiple faces on my screens.

"Atlas, we've managed to track down an Altean Robeast." Allura informed.

"You found one!" Coran exclaimed.

"Where is it? Did you engage the creature?" Shiro asked.

"Unfortunately, we were too late. It attacked the Olkari and stole the remains of the weaponized cube."

"Is Olkarion okay?"

"No." Keith answered sadly, "Olkarion is gone."

I fought the urge to cry, replacing my sadness with determination and strength. I knew we would save the universe, and after what I had heard from the White Lion of Oriande, we'll need all the strength and determination we could muster.

"The loss of Olkarion is devastating to us all, but we were able to acquire some vital information." Allura said.

"We learned from the Olkarion that the Robeasts have been traveling via wormhole, which leave behind unique energy signatures." Keith said, "Pidge created a program that can identify those signatures and pinpoint their exact locations."

"We're sending over the readings from Pidge's program now."

The information was sent and I heard a few gasps from the other line. There were so many Robeasts roaming the universe, thay it was terrifying to even imagine what they're using the quintessence for.

"Are you telling us these are all Robeasts?" Coran asked staring at the several locations.

"We're not positive, but they could be." Pidge answered.

"There's more." Allura added, "After studying the map, we noticed the signatures all radiate from a single epicenter: Oriande."

"Wait, so Honerva could be on Oriande? But I thought only worthy Alteans could get there."

"True, but she's extremely powerful." I said, "I entered Oriande even though I'm half Altean, but the energy from the White Lion is twisted. Honerva must've forced her way through into Oriande."

I had explained to everyone about my connection to the White Lion, why I was allowed inside of Oriande and the Teshirians link to the universe after our trip to Oriande. They all understood even though it took a while for them to believe.

"That's a good thought, Saoirse, but there's still a lot we don't know." Keith said, "We need to rendezvous to come up with a plan."

"The Baltuf Nebula would make a good rendezvous point for the both of us."

"Send us the coordinates, Coran."