Robeast

~~~~Saoirse~~~~

We watched as something sinister came closer towards our location, the alarms and lights signaling that it was nothing good.

"You were tracked!" Ulaz said.

"What? Us?" Pidge questioned.

"If Zarkon knows we're here, it's because you ratted us out." Keith blamed.

The strange enemy suddenly relieved itself of its outer casing and revealed itself to be a metal beast.

"It's another one of Zarkon's robot... beast... ro-beasts!" Hunk exclaimed.

"We have to get back to the ship." Shiro said, but Ulaz stopped us before we could run.

"Shiro, wait." Ulaz said holding up a data chip, "These are instructions on how to reach the Blade of Marmora headquarters. Before you go there, find out how Zarkon is tracking you. If you lead him there, our entire underground network, everything we've spent centuries building, will be lost."

Shiro nodded and took the chip before we ran back to the Red Lion.

"I knew he couldn't be trusted!" Allura shouted through the transmission.

"It wasn't him." Shiro assured.

"How can you be sure?"

"It doesn't matter how. What should we do?" Coran asked.

"Why can't we just hide here in the space clam and wait for it to go away?" Hunk asked.

""Everyone get to your lions, but don't launch. We'll wait to see what this thing does." Shiro ordered, "I dont want to risk fighting it if we don't have to."

The Red Lion flew us back to the Castle and we stood by in our Lions.

"Silver, what are we up against?" I asked my lion.

"I sense anger and pain from this creature. Be cautious during this battle, it is very strong.." She said.

"We should be safe as long as we're hidden in the space pocket." Pidge reassured.

On my screen I saw what Allura and Coran were witnessing. And it was terrifying. The Robeast opened its large mouth and sucked in some of the explosive crystals.

A bright purple light shone from its mouth and then fired a laser at the xanthorium clusters, igniting them.

The Robeast looked straight at us with its menacing eyes as it flew closer to our location.

"I think it knows we're here." Hunk said.

"Hold." Shiro said.

The robeast shot at us again, the shots firing almost directly. Suddenly, ome of the shots hit the Castle and did some damage.

"Direct hit!" Coran shouted, "It definitely knows we're here!"

"Get the particle barrier up!" Allura ordered. Coran did as he was told and activated the particle barrier, keeping the Castle safe from any other attacks for the time being.

The robeast stopped firing and opened its mouth again to reload on ammo.

"He's readying for another attack!" Coran shouted. But it wasn't just the crystals.

The Castle began to move without warning.

"He's pulling us in as well!" Allura said. "Palidans, I think it's time to launch!"