Celebration

~~~~Saoirse~~~~

We only had one more battle to face. The battle to keep the Galra away from Teshiria.

"Well, how much time do we have, Coran?" Allura asked.

"I'd say only a few doboshes, Princess." He replied.

I nodded in understanding, "Then we need to hurry." I said, "Everyone, go back to the Clan children's house and get your armor and bayards. Who can fly the paladins to the white moon to the Lions?" I asked.

The clans children all raised their hands and I smiled at their volunteering.

"Thank you all." I said, meeting the eyes if my friends and family.

"I'm going on ahead to the Silver Lion. I'll meet you all on the battlefield." I said before turning to my parents and younger siblings.

My little sister looked as if she was about to cry as she reached out towards me. I smiled again, but this time more softly. I walked up to my family, reaching my arms out to hold my sister. My mother let go of my sister and I was allowed to take her into my arms.

"Don't go." Nalira said in tears, the soft cries being muffled in my clothes.

I held her tightly, pressing my hair into her soft white hair.

"I promise I'll come back. I won't allow the Galra to destroy this planet." I promised before returning Nalira to my mother.

I looked up at my mother and father, both of them smiling with tears in their eyes. My mother placed her hand on my cheek, my father placed his hand on my shoulder.

"We are so proud of you, Saoirse." Mom said.

"We know you'll save the universe." Dad said.

I placed my hands over theirs and nodded with determination. All of a sudden, I heard my lion purr in my ear, that's when I knew it was time to go.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on my lion. All of a sudden, I felt my body become light, the next thing I knew, I opened my eyes and found myself in the Silver Lion cockpit.

"I feel that your power has grown, Saoirse. Have you obtained the light?" My lion asked. I nodded.

"I have. But now, we need to get rid of this solar system of the Galra. You ready, Silver?" I said. My Lion's response was a loud and powerful roar and her pushing off the moon to fight.

I hekd the controls tightly in my hands as we flew through space. It only took a couple minutes to see the first Galra cruisers come close.

"Let's do this!" I shouted, pushing my power into my lion and firing the lasers. My laser swerved towards the Galra ships and cut them in half in an instant. I sat amazed by the strength my powers had given my lion. The lasers weren't as powerful as in the past.

Silver flew past several fighters rushing towards us, the shockwave resulting from her movements blasting them into pieces.

I fired another laser at the hoard of fighters coming closer to me, wiping them out in almost an instant.

However, I didn't see the fighters coming from around the back of me. I turned around and just as they were about to hit me, a laser destroyed them before they could attack.

"You need some help, Saoirse?" A voice asked playfully from my dashboard.

I looked down at my dashboard and saw Keith smiling at me from the screen from the Black Lion cockpit with Shiro. Soon, everyone was on my screens smiling at me.