The White Lion

~~~~Saoirse~~~~

Everything was soft. A comfortable feeling wrapping around me as I stared at the stramge creature in front of me.

A white lion.

Something very rare, even in the rest of the universe. Its eyes were bright yellow, and even though they didn't have any pupils, I could see so much emotion and power radiating from them.

It simple lay in front of me and watched me for amy sudden movements. I may not have been moving, but I was nervous, and I think the lion could sense it.

Since I've fallen asleep, I've been staring at this white lion that entered my dreams. For hours we've just stared at each other, neither of us moving or saying a word.

Until finally, the lion stood up. I didn't move from my spot, I simply let the lion approach me calmly.

It lay down in front of me and placed its head on my lap, gently nudging its head against my stomach.

"Young angel. I am glad to meet you." The voice I heard from Haggar's lair resounded in my ears.

I looked down at the white lion in my lap.

"So... it was you speaking to me when I was in that lair?" I asked softly as to not anger the lion accidently.

"Yes. And very soon, we shall meet not just in your dreams. When that time comes, you shall aid me in testing the chosen in Oriande."

I didn't respond. I didn't know how to respond. I only allowed my fingers to run through the lion's soft white fur, wondering what the lion meant.

I closed my eyes, and let myself come back to reality.

~~~~Shiro~~~~

I sat next to my sister's bedside, waiting for her to wake up. After our business had been taken care of with Lotor, he and Allura brought Saoirse back to the Castle, unconscious.

She was clutching a strange stone in her hands and Allura explained everything about what happened to her. The secret room in the lair, the stone, and how someone or something was talking through Saoirse.

It was confusing, but then Saoirse was always someome very special, so it was easier to take in.

Suddenly, I heard Saoirse hasp as she bolted upright in bed.

"Saoirse!" I exclaimed, grabbing her shoulders gently as to not surprise or hurt her.

Once she got her breath back, Saoirse looked up at me and then down at her hand. The one still holding the stone she found.

Since she fell asleep, she wasn't letting go of the stone. So we figured to let her hold it, since whenever we tried to take it from her, she became distressed, thus we let her keep holding it.

"Are you okay, Saoirse?" I asked.

She looked back at me and nodded.

"I'm all right. What happened?" She asked, her voice quiet and soft.

"Well, you, Allura and Lotor went to Haggar's lair and you found that stone you're holding. Then you passed out and stayed asleep for almost twenty four hours." I explained.

She sighed and tore off the blankets, standing up but almost falling back down again. I quickly caught her and stabilized her. Once she was safe on her feet, she qnd I walked out the room.

We stayed quiet, since she was still angry at me. I wanted her to talk to me, but I knew that she needed her own space.

We got the bridge where everyone was waiting for us. The door opened and we walked inside.