Begin the Blitz

~~~~Saoirse~~~~

A couple of weeks passed since I freed Teshiria from my Grandfather and defeated the Galra fleet waiting to take it.

The day after the celebration, I had said goodbye to my family. My mother completely understood my role as the Silver Paladin, and was proud that I would continue to fight alongside my friends and allies. My father and Lellal understood as well.

However, Reilo and Nalira didn't fully understand why I had to leave and cried into my chest begging me to not leave them again.

I simply smiled and promised that when the war is over, we'll live together as a family, and that I wouldn't leave them again.

Lellal had decided to stay on Teshiria and help my mother and the other Teshirians rebuild their lives on their planet, trying to reverse the effects of my Grandfather's rule.

Before we left, I gave my mother her Teshirian stone back. At the moment I returned it, she cried and hugged me so tightly and suddenly that it knocked the wind out of me.

I had also received something. My Grandfather's sword. My mother gave it to me, but as soon as I touched it, the sword changed. In a quick flash of light, I was holding a long lance, the Teshiri clan crest on either side of the weapon. The red streak had disappeared and on the white pole part of the lance was a silver pattern that swirled up from the grip and formed a flower towards the ends of the lance.

The grip in the center was gold with blue stones on it, but not where I would grip it. It shone brightly in the sunlight and I was amazed that it changed upon my touch. When I asked my mom about it, she said that it was a Teshiri clan family heirloom passed down from the first Teshiri clan head.

She explained that it was made of a special Teshirian mineral that changes depending on the weilder.

A good match for the Paladin of the Silver Lion of Voltron. But what was stranger was the change to my appearance.

I had a permanent Teshirian marks on my ar, colored the same blue as usual. And my hair had changed slightly too. A single strip of my hair was blue with silver and white highlights. It ran down my face, framing my left side right behind my bangs. When I put it into a ponytail, it ran to the back of my head. It reminded me of how my hair changed for a second after I met Anielisa and Castielis in my dream.

We didn't have to worry about the Galra finding Teshiria again. Once my mother took back the Teshiri clan head seat, she erected a powerful barrier around the solar system, but it wasn't like my Grandfather's. The barrier was much stronger, but it didn't hide the solar system from sight. Instead, it kept any type of signals from reaching Teshiria without being intercepted through energy waves.

In other words, if there's a signal heading towards Teshiria, the people can intercept those signals with their control over energy, then change that signal into something different. They basically manipulate signals to say thay nothing is there. Thankfully it doesn't take much energy and the Galra haven't been seen near the system since we left.

We all said our goodbyes and parted ways. Much to Keith and my dismay.

We didn't tell anyone about the previous night, as they would tease us non-stop, especially a certain young Green Paladin who had a habit of teasing. Although, Allura would probably do the same if she found out.

Even so, Keith and I still talked, although not as much as we wanted since he was mostly on missions and so was I. But we managed to keep in touch and talk when we could.

Now, we were stationed back on Olkarion, awaiting our next course of action.

We stood on the Bridge of the Castle, Kolivan and Keith on the wide screen.