The Clans

~~~~Saoirse~~~~

Teshiria.... I stared in awe at the beautiful crystal planet before us. A shining light in this solar system only matched by the white sun shining in the center of the system.

We finally made it. I was finally going to fulfill my promise to my mother's people.

"Sister, this is it." Lellal said smiling.

I nodded, feeling the warmth of the white sun all the way over here.

"Is that really Teshiria?" Lance asked.

"It's beautiful." Allura commented.

"I've never seen anything like it." Shiro gasped.

"So, what's the plan for getting there undetected?" Pidge asked.

I gripped my handles and sighed, thinking about nothing else but the planet I was going to save. I looked around and saw two moons orbiting the planet. One was black, while the other was pure crystal white. However, the two moons were on opposite sides of the planet.

The black moon was the moon my family was trapped on. I clenched my teeth in anger, seeing the dark surface of the dead moon, my hatred towards my grandfather growing with each second that passed by.

"What's with the black moon? Is that the moon where your family is, Saoirse, Lellal?" Hunk asked.

"Yes, Hunk. That moon is the Dark Moon. Our family is there." Lellal answered.

"Should we go there and get your family first?" Keith asked.

I shook my head, "No, not just yet. First we free Teshiria, then we get my family back. Pidge, keep the cloak up. We'll land the lions on the white moon and then fly manually to the planet's surface. We'll assess the situation once we land on the planet." I explained.

Everyone agreed and we flew Voltron to the white moon. Once we got close enough, we disbanded and settled our lions on the moon's surface. I rummaged through the storage bins in the cargo hold of my lion and found a helmet for Lellal.

"So, how are we gonna fly to the planet without our lions?" Lance asked as we exited our lions and stood on the white moon.

Lellal and I looked at each other, knowing exactly what to do. We both took a deep breath and spread our wings. I was so surprised to see that my wings weren't splitting open my armor, but instead they were fazing through the back of my armor, not making any holes whatsoever.

"We'll fly you." Lellal and I said together.

Everyone stared at us like we were crazy.

"Are you two really sure you can carry us to the planet?" Keith asked.

Lellal and I nodded.

"All you guys have to do is help us little. Activate your jetpacks to make us go faster." Lellal explained.

We stretched out our hands. Keith took my hand and Lellal grabbed Allura's. One after another, everyone took each other's hands until all of us were linked.

Lellal and I stood forward and everyone readied to activate their jetpacks. I took a look at Teshiria and with much determination, I took off into the sky with my brother and made our way to the planet below us.

Everyone was shocked at how fast we were flying, and the closer we got to the planet, the more I could see what it really was.

We quickly hit the atmosphere, and it was as if entering a world of colors.

"What's happening?" Hunk panicked almost letting go at the sight of the swirling colors.

"Don't worry, this is just us hitting Teshiria's atmosphere!" Lellal said, "We should be through soon."