The Light: A New Discovery

~~~~Siofra~~~~

I stood under the stars, my hands clasped in front of my chest as I felt Saoirse's energy across the galaxy. Her power was growing rapidly, and soon, she'll come to free all of Teshiria from my father.

"Siofra." I heard Cires call from behind me. I turned around and saw him holding Nalira in his arms as ahe smiled and reached towards me.

I smiled back at my lovely daughter and husband, taking Nalira from his arms.

"Did you feel big sister again, mama?" Nalira asked. I chuckled and nodded.

"I did, my little one. She's growing stronger by the day and your big brother is teaching her how to use that power. But it seems she's a natural at controlling what's inside her." I explained.

Cires smiled and we went back to the cave to eat. Reilo was inside already serving dinner.

He looked up and smiled once he saw that we were back.

"Mother, Father, Nalira, welcome back." He said happily, "Mother, did you feel sister Saoirse again?"

I nodded, "I believe she'll be coming soon to free Teshiria." Reilo cheered, excited like the rest of us to Saoirse.

I have only seen her a few times, only in dreams and through the star's visions. The stars are powerful to us Teshirians, and they have given me the the most amazing gift I will ever receive.

They give me the gift of seeing my daughter, even if it is only for a short moment.

It took many years for the stars to be able to show her to me, but at least I'm able to see what kind of woman my little angel grew to be. And one day, I'll be able to hold her again.

~~~~Shiro~~~~

Coran escorted more refugees out of the transport pod from the Castle of Lions, unfortunately being trampled upon in the process.

"Just right in there. They'll get you sorted out." He said pointing to another part of the Olkari camps we created, while ignoring the bruises he sustained.

"Is that the last of them, Coran?" Allura asked.

"That's it. A few hundred more souls looking for a new home."

"A few hundred more soldiers in the fight against the Galra." I said, happy to have more people to fight in the war on our side.

Suddenly, Lellal gasped and smiled as he looked up at the sky.

"My sister has returned." He said. As if on cue, we heard a lion roaring in the sky. We looked up and saw the Green Lion fly across the sky.

"Hey, Pidge and Saoirse are back!" Hunk shouted seeing the Green Lion fly over us.

We ran as fast as we could to the Green Lion after it landed to see our friends again. It was good to see them back from searching for Pidge's brother, Matt.

The Lion's head lowered itself and opened its mouth to let them out. Pidge and Saoirse walked out of the Lion, Pidge kneeling down to pick up the Altean mice from the ground as they squeaked excitedly.

"Hey, everybody." Pidge greeted standing back up and gesturing to the last person to exit the Green Lion.

"This is my brother Matt."

"Hey, everybody." Matt greeted.

"Matt, this is Hunk, Lance and Coran."

"Hey." Hunk said.

"Nice to meet you." Lance said.

"Pleasure." Coran greeted.

"And this is Princess Allura of Altea."