The Zenith

~~~~Saoirse~~~~

Honerva and her new hideous Robeast stood tall on space, the energy she had gathered from all over the universe swirling behind her.

However, for us, we were weakened from the blast enough to disband from Voltron. But not even feeling exhausted from the blast made the pain fade.

I felt as if my heart was being crushed from inside my chest. This much dark and tainted energy made even the stars go silent. They were so terrified, that they stopped speaking about their fear.

Honerva was silencing the universe with just her very presence.

"Paladin, report status." Keith said.

"I'm offline." Lance reported.

"Me, too." Pidge said.

"Saoirse, how are you doing?" Keith asked in concern.

I took in a deep breath, whatever air I could take in, and answered.

"Not completely, but I'll feel better when Honerva is defeated. Don't worry about me and focus." I said, trying to sound fine, but I could that everyone was concerned.

"Uh, guys, are you seeing this?" Hunk asked, speaking about the massive energy being pulled from the spires of the temple to Honerva and the wings on her Robeast.

"What are those things doing?" Lance asked.

"That's how she's getting in." Pidge gasped.

"What do you mean?" Keith asked.

My eyes widened when I figured out what Pidge was talking about.

"Honerva!" I shouted, "She's using those wings to peirce the barriers between realities. It's her entry point."

"Our universe is collapsing, just like the day we lost the Castle of Lions." Coran said, "Those wings are causing the very fabric of our reality to disintegrate!"

"Then we're gonna stop that thing before it breaks through." Hunk said determinedly as his Lion powered up, "Yellow Lion's back!"

"Hunk, get your passengers back to the Atlas." Keith ordered.

"Copy that." Hunk flew the Yellow Lion back to the Atlas.

Suddenly, I felt Honerva's energy shift, along with the last two remaining Altean fighters in their Robeasts. The two Robeasts quickly came back to power and charged straight for us.

"Those Robeasts are headed our way!" Pidge exclaimed, gasping as I felt the Green Lion's energy reignite, "Just in time. My Lion is responding!"

One by one, our Lions came back to power. But then, the pain inside my chest increased. With Honerva's power growing, her control over reality increased as well.

However, her power increase not only affected reality, it affected me as well. With my connection to the universe as the holder of Teshiria's Light and as a Teshirian, the first beings to be created in the universe and therefore connected the universe on a deeper level, I was feeling the full force of this reality tearing.

If all reality is destroyed, I will feel every bit of pain the universe, all of them, would be feeling.

"Allura, do you copy? Can you get to your Lion? We're gonna need Voltron." Keith said.

"Hold on, I'm coming." Allura replied.

"In the meantime, the Atlas has you covered." Shiro said.