Hello Grandfather

~~~~Thanis~~~~

It was the next morning when I awoke, I found myself on the floor of my room in a cold sweat, the memories of last night replaying in my mind.

"It will never come to be." I said to the sky light in the roof of my room, the Teshirian sun barely beginning to rise decorating the sky in pink and purple with a hint of red and orange mixed with the sappire blues.

I stood up, holding my head as a wave of dizziness washed over me. My lips curled into a smirk and I chuckled underneath my breath.

"It will never come to be. I will always stay in power for all eternity." I said to the sky above, not believing what the stars had told me.

I would never be taken from my seat of power! I will always be the Teshiri clan head, and I will always rule Teshiria, and no one will take me down! NEVER!!!!

~~~~Saoirse~~~~

At first, all I saw was darkness, but then I felt warm. I turned my body over to the other side and felt something hit my shoulder. Slowly, I opened my eyes, light immediately filling my vision. I closed my eyes again and slowly blinked to let my eyes adjust to the bright lights.

The light finally didn't hurt my eyes anymore after a couple minutes, allowing me to see where I was clearly.

All I saw was white and various shades of blue and purple. For a second, I was afraid since I didn't recognize my surroundings, but then my mind recalled the talk yesterday with the Teshirian children.

I told them everything about myself and my past, about my parents and my grandfather, what he did to me and how I promised to come back to free my mother's people and planet from his grip.

After I finished explaining everything, it became really dark, and Airimes offered for us to stay here. I guess the overwhelming feeling of being on Teshiria made me sleep pretty deeply, since I felt so refreshed.

I sat up and looked at my surroundings. I was in a beautiful room with white walls and blue drapes on the windows letting the warm sunshine pass into the room.

I looked down at my hands and saw the warm and soft blanket covering me, colored a beautiful shade of sapphire blue. The bed itself was white and very soft.

I slowly lifted the sheets off of me and saw that I was wearing a white nightgown, and the straps wrapped around my neck and tied in the back, hiding my scar from the front, but not from the back.

I set my feet onto the cold stone floor and walked over to the window, pushing it open and feeling the warm winds blow on me. The trees and flowers swayed in the wind and the energy of this planet just made me feel so at peace.

Suddenly, I heard a knock coming from behind me. I turned around and saw a wooden door with beautiful carvings etched into the dark umber wood.

"Yes?" I asked.

The door slowly opened and on the other side was Fraylin peeking through the crack of the door.

"Saoirse? Are you awake?" She asked stepping into the room with a shy smile on her face.

I smiled back and walked around the bed and towards her.

"Yeah, did you need something?" I asked.

She nodded, "Yes, Airimes told me to wake you up. She wants to meet you and your friends to discuss our next course of action. Please get dressed and meet us in the main hall."

I nodded back she left quietly. I turned back towards the bed and looked around the room, noticing my paladin armor gently laid down on the floor next to the foot of the bed.