White Lion Pt. 2

~~~~Allura~~~~

I couldn't stop staring at Saoirse. She had disappeared before, and yet here she was, standing here full and well. She had her markings glowing on her skin and her white wings spread out wide behind her.

Her clothes had even changed, several strips of cloth in bright colors covered her white and gold dress, and different ornaments were dangling around her, the white stone being secured on her waist belt.

She stared at us with a peaceful expression and a soft smile. She took a few steps closer to us, but the white lion stopped her, standing in front of her body to keep her from coming closer.

"Saoirse!" I said, happy to see her safe and sound, I tried to get closer to her, but the lion softly roared and made me stop.

"You shall not come any closer to the child." Saoirse said, confusing me and Lotor.

"Saoirse, what are you talking about? What happened to you?" Lotor asked.

The guardian softly growled and let Saoirse walk forward a few steps.

"The child is safe and unharmed. She will be needed in the future, so I must keep her safe. However, at the moment, we must go."

Saoirse turned around and walked back to the Guardian, but I stopped her from going any further.

"Wait, who are you? Why are you speaking through Saoirse?" I asked.

Saoirse and the lion stopped and turned back around to face me.

"I understand your concern, so I shall introduce myself. I am the Guardian of Oriande, the White Lion. I am speaking through the Young Angel as to be able to explain her role in the near future."

I was shocked, Lotor as well. Saoirse was being used as a medium for the White Lion Guardian? But why?

"Why use her?" Lotot asked.

"Without her people, I would not be brought into existence."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Saoirse's people, the Teshirians, were the first race to ever be created. From Teahiria's creation, came quintessence, and with quintessence came Oriande, other planets and races and me, the Guardian. I am here, because of Teshiria and Saoirse's people. With the Light of Teshiria being inside the child, I am able to communicate and use her body to speak."

I couldn't believe it. The guardian was created by Teshiria.

Saoirse and the Lion began walking down the the hall leading into the temple. Focusing on our agenda once again, we followed the two into the temple without fear.

When we walked inside, we saw several ancient markings carved into the walls.

"Look at these ancient markings. They're beautiful." I said.