6

After walking down the street for what felt like hours, I found my way back to to the gates of the Hype House. I approached the gate opening it, and walking up the slight hill up to the house. Once I got closer, I noticed tons of cars parked around the house in no orderly fashion. Another party I guess... great.

I walked in and was greeted by a heavily intoxicated Ryland.
"Zoeeeee, where have you been? You're missing the party!" He yelled, alcohol dripping onto the floor, out of his cup.
"Hey where's Nick?" I asked shutting the door behind me.
"I think I saw him go down the hall with a chick earlier" He shrugged.
I felt my heart drop. I grabbed the cup out of Ryland's hand and chugged it the dark liquid.
I don't know what it was, but it was disgusting.
"Whoa Zoey chill, you don't drink?" Ryland asked, concerned.
"Well I am tonight. Can you make me another?"
"Follow me." He gestured into the kitchen.

A couple drinks later, I was definitely feeling it. And feeling myself. I didn't drink often, so when I did, I really got drunk. I was dancing all around the house, having the time of my life. I think at some point, I took my shirt off, but I don't really remember.
In the midst of me dancing to the music blaring, someone grabbed my shirt.
"Where the fuck is your shirt Zoey?" Nick pulled his hoodie off, leaving him in a t-shirt and practically throwing it at me.
"I don't know and I don't care. I'm having funnnn" I slurred.
"And you're drunk?"
"Never" I laughed, throwing the hoodie down on the ground.
Nick didn't say anything else before grabbing my arm and pulling me somewhere. It seemed like we walked forever before he opened a door and led me in.
"Here, take these and go shower." He handed me some clothes. "I'll go get you some water and food because I know you haven't eaten."
I didn't fight it, because I felt rather sick. I just nodded and walked into the bathroom. I ripped off all my clothes and started the shower, stepping in.

In the middle of my rinsing the conditioner out of my hair, I felt the sudden urge to puke. I stumbled out of the shower, forgetting a towel, which made me  slip and fall straight into the wall. I groaned. Whatever urge I had to puke was replaced with pain in every part of my body.
Nick barged in the bathroom and gasped audibly.
"Jesus Zoe what happened?" He ran over and covered me with a towel.
"I fell." I winced. "And I'm drunk. So embarrassing. So sorry."
"Come on let's get you in bed." He sat me up, tossing me a t-shirt and turning around.
"Okay no longer naked."
He turned back around, this time with a hairbrush, and slowly brushed my hair out, and then leading me into the bedroom.
He laid me down, and then covering me in the fluffy covers. He tucked me in, and then turned around to leave.
"Stay. Please." I whined.
He turned around, laid beside me in bed and wrapped his arm around my body.
"I can ask this because I'm drunk, did you fuck that girl in this bed?" I asked.
"Huh?" He backed away from me.
"Ry said you brought a girl in here earlier"
"I brought Avani in here to borrow a shirt because she spilled something on hers. That's it"
"....Oh" I was embarassed as hell.
"Did you... get drunk because you thought I was in here having sex with a girl?"
"...No" I whispered.
"I think you did." Nick laughed.
"Don't laugh at me." I whined. "I'm stupid."
"You're not stupid Zoe." Nick sympathized, cuddling back up against me.
I turned my body to face his, and leaned in to kiss him.
"Not tonight Zoe. I don't want you to regret this." He leaned back.
My drunk self didn't completely understand, but my eyelids felt really heavy. I nodded and turned back around, Nick's arm soon wrapping back around me.