78

"Dude how many bags do you need for three nights?" Ryland groaned as he tried to carry all four bags at once.
"Nick should've been more specific about what I should pack" I shrugged.
"You look nervous as hell" Ryland joked.
I flipped him off and rolled my eyes. "I don't know why but I am, like it'll be the first time we're going somewhere all alone like yeah we're alone sometimes here but we've never had that much alone time"
"Nah I wouldn't sweat it, he has the entire weekend planned out and you guys will have fun forsure"
"Wait what do you know that I don't know?" I asked curiously.
"Nothingggg" He dragged out. "I've already said too much"
Nick's car pulled into the garage a moment or two later.
"Hey, where have you been?" I asked, rolling my suitcases to his car.
"Jesus Zoe, how much do you need?" He eyed my bags, taking them from me to put in his trunk.
"Too many options, where have you been? You told me to be ready almost an hour ago"
"Last minute errand but I'm here now" He kissed my cheek, closing the trunk. "Ready for the best weekend of your life?"
"Ready as hell" I pursed my lips. "Bye Ry!!!"
"Bye bitches, don't have too much fun" He winked, laughing.

"How long exactly is this drive? It's been an hour" I sighed, looking at the time on my phone.
Nick smiled, putting his hand on my thigh. "Like thirty more minutes, trust me, it'll be worth the drive"
I nodded, grabbing his hand and holding it, relaxing and deciding to enjoy the drive.

About forty-five minutes later, Nick parked his car outside of a huge house. It looked like a mansion. The sun was setting, but the house was lit up by beautiful lighting and stood out among the rest.
"Don't get out yet" Nick instructed.
I sat there as he got our bags out and took them outside, disappearing for a moment.
He finally came back outside and opened my door for me, helping me out of the car. He placed a blindfold over my eyes and carefully walked me inside and up some stairs.
When he took the blindfold off, I was surprised with rose petals all over the bedroom. They weren't scattered, but more lined into the bathroom. I smirked to Nick, almost exactly knowing what he had done. I turned the corner into the bathroom and saw the huge tub filled to the brim with bubbles and champagne sitting on a tray.
"You did all this?" I asked, turning to Nick.
"I sure did" He grinned.
I walked over and grabbed his face, passionately kissing him.
As the kiss deepened, his hands found their way to my ass, squeezing them and deepening the kiss further.
I backed away suddenly, earning a groan from Nick.
I slipped off my shirt and his face lit up again.
"What are you waiting for?" I smirked. "Take off your clothes"
I undressed before Nick so I went ahead and got into the tub, soaking my body for a moment as I admired him getting in.
He wasted no time embracing my body close to his, pulling me into a kiss. The kiss soon became a full on make out and I was basically straddling him at this point. I knew where things were quickly going. Without notice, He wrapped my legs around him and carried me out of the tub and to the bed, skipping towels and throwing me down.
"Nick I'm soaking wet, we have to sleep in this bed"
"Fuck it there's three more bedrooms" He eyed me down, his eyes full of lust.
I smirked, pulling him on top of me and returning to our make out.
I turned over, getting on top of him and positioning my entrance to his member.
As he entered me, I tilted my head back in satisfaction.
"Fuck I love you" Nick moaned.
I moved my hips forward and backward, satisfying both Nick and myself.
"I'm so close" I moaned.
"Don't stop baby" His hands were tight on my hips, guiding me along the way.
I sped my hips up, starting to see stars and feeling a euphoric feeling taking over my body.
After I finished, I got up and attached my mouth to Nick's member, bopping up and down, pleasing him.
As I took it all in, I felt him twitch and a warm liquid filled my mouth. I swallowed and laid down next to Nick.
"Round two?"
"Fuck yeah"