13

We've spent the last couple of hours swimming and playing pool games acting like idiots. It felt nice to forget everything and go back to old times for a minute. We ordered pizza for dinner so we got out to dry off before it got here.
I got out, wrapping a towel around my body and sitting in a pool chair and Nick followed suit.
A couple seconds later, the doorbell rang and Nick went to get the pizza.
My phone vibrated and I had an incoming call from Ryland.
Me
Hey Ry
Ryland
Hey Zoe. How is everything?
Me
Good I think? Me and Nick just going to be friends
Ryland
But you're both in love with each other?
Me
Well I'm definitely in love with him. I don't know about him really. It's too complicated, wait is that why you called me?
Ryland
I needed the tea! I thought by now you guys would've already slept together
Me
Oh my god I didn't have sex with him, you're gross! I'm hanging up now bitch. Bye, love you
Ryland
Love you too

"Hey foods in the kitchen" Nick peeped around the corner.
"Coming!"

We both ate our pizza in basically silence. Being in the pool all day makes you super tired and super hungry.
"So what are you doing tonight?" I asked, putting another slice on my plate.
"Movie night?" Nick furrowed his eyebrows while smiling.
"Only if you let me watch scary movies"
"Ugh. Deal." He rolled his eyes. "But I'm sleeping in your room tonight."

We were in the middle of Insidious in my room when something jumped out, causing my body to shake and Nick ending up basically in my lap. I laughed at how scared of everything he was and began patting his head and playing with his hair to calm him a little. As the movie progressed, Nick's arm ended up around my back but it wasn't anything new. We've always been cuddled up in bed when we watched scary movies. I mean, who doesn't do that?
"Dude why did you stop playing with my hair?" He pouted.
"Oh my god." I giggled. "Fine"
He laid his head down on my shoulder and I continued playing with his hair. His body got closer and closer to mine, leaving little to no space between us. He soon wrapped both arms around my torso,
his face buried in my chest and laying his body practically on mine. Okay, we've never done this before.
Nick leaned up and kissed my cheek, letting his lips linger.
"What was that for?" I looked at him confused.
"I don't know." He shrugged. "Sorry."
I looked into his eyes intently before grabbing his face and bringing it up to mine, leaving a tiny space between our lips.
"Do you want me to kiss you?" He smirked, looking me directly in my eyes, not breaking eye contact for a moment.
"Please."
His lips passionately kissed mine, my legs now wrapped around his torso.
A moment later, Nick pulled me on top of him, him now laying on his back.
He slowly slipped my shirt off, revealing my bare chest. I covered up my chest.
He pulled my arms away, staring at me intently.
"You're making me nervous."
"You're fucking perfect Zoey."
And with that, Nick was on top of me, removing his shirt and sucking on my neck leaving me a moaning mess.
"Do you want this?" He pulled away and asked.
"Yes" I caught my breath.
"You do realize this changes everything, right?"
"Nick all I know right now is that I want you. Now."
"Yes ma'am."