11

I didn't dare to leave my room the rest of the afternoon. As 9pm rolled around, my stomach started making noises because I hadn't eaten all day. I picked up my phone, ignoring my texts from Nick and checking my replying to my text from Ryland that he had made it back home. I ordered something from postmates, also ordering something for Nick because he might have hurt me but I still don't want him to starve either. I'm really just too nice, that asshole can buy his own food.

I heard the doorbell ring, so I went down and grabbed the food, tipping the delivery guy and thanking him before shutting the door. I put Nick's food on the counter and started up the stairs back to my room. As I approached my door, Nick walked out of his. Great.
"Who was that?" He asked as he shut his door behind him.
"Postmates. Your foods in the kitchen." I opened my door back and walked in, shutting the door behind me, not giving him a chance to speak again.

I sat on my bed eating my food and watching another random movie on Netflix to take my mind off of everything. I mean, in a matter of a couple days my mom dropped my off with practically a babysitter so she could go have a fun summer, I found out that my literal best friend since birth was in love with me, then he betrayed my trust, and now I was alone yet again. So, nothings changed.
After I finished my food, I threw my trash away and walked in the bathroom to do my skin care so I at least wouldn't wake up with pimples in the morning. I threw my hair up in a bun and went back to my oh so familiar place in bed. Looks like I'm going to be spending my summer in my bed after all.

Just as I was dozing off to sleep, my door opened. It was the one person I didn't want to face right now but I was too sleepy to fight with him right now. To my surprise, he didn't say anything. He just crawled into bed beside me and rolled over, his back facing me. Whatever, I'm going back to sleep.