43

Two weeks had passed since that night, and not much had changed. And by not much changing, I mean Nick still hasn't apologized, I was still depressed, and no one had heard from Amelie.
Jaden offered up a room at Sway, but I declined only because I knew it would just make things worse. If Nick and I were going to mend our relationship, I had to be here to do that. Things between us were really tense and we barely talked other than me helping him in and out of bed, and to shower and all that.
Besides, the idea of me living here was growing on me. I loved everyone in the house, and I was starting to get close with all of them.
For the time being, I've been crashing in Ryland's room on his futon. Other than my back hurting constantly, things were okay.
Right now, I was laying out by the pool while Ryland, Tony and Ondreaz were being stupid splashing water everywhere.
My music stopped playing on my phone and started ringing, indicating that I had an incoming call. I didn't even look at the number before I answered.
Me
Hello?
UNKNOWN
Zoey?
I knew that voice....
Me
What do you want Amelie
All the boys immediately stopped what they were doing and turned their heads toward me, obviously hearing what I just said.
Amelie
I need you and Nick to come over so we can talk
Me
Yeah that's not happening. You can come here
Amelie
Only if it's just you and Nick
Me
I can't promise that. Be here at 4.
And with that, I hung up.
"She's coming here?" Ryland asked.
"I don't fucking think so" Tony shook his head.
"It's better than us going there where she can do god knows what. I gotta go tell Nick"

I walked back inside, and then down the hallway opening Nick's door.
"Hey Nick?" I peaked my head inside.
"Yeah?"
"Um... Amelie called."
"Fuck. What did she say?"
"She's coming over at 4:00."
He nodded, motioning for me to come in.
"I'm sorry."
"I know, Nick."
"I hate us not talking."
"Me too."
"How can I fix this?"
"It's not just you, we both need to fix it. I can't be upset with you for not noticing something that I kept a secret. I'm sorry I unleashed all my anger on you because I was upset."
"I'm sorry I'm a selfish asshole who accuses you of cheating when you need space. For what it's worth, I knew you would never cheat on me, I was just jealous and that's something I have to work on."
"Looks like we have some work to do then."
"I'll do anything for you, Zoe. Can you please come back to my bed tonight?" He smiled, pulling me down to sit beside him in bed and then tickling me.
"Deal." I struggled. "Just pl- please stop tickling meeee"

bestfriend to boyfriend? //Nick Austinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें