45

"That seems like it went well?" Chase said, following behind everyone else down the stairs.
I sat on the couch with my arms cross and staring at the wall.
I glanced over and Nick was doing the same.
"What did we miss?" Ryland said. "We couldn't really hear anything after those guys left."
"Amelie told Nick I slept with Jaden at the in n out parking lot and he 'doesn't know' if he believes it or not." I scoffed, emphasizing on the 'doesn't know' part.
"Dude you know that bitch is crazy, she probably had someone following Zoey around" Tony defended.
"You can't let her get in your head" Ondreaz added.
"I know it's just-" He started.
"No, Nick. Either you believe me when I tell you I would never cheat on you or you don't"
"I believe you"
"Promise?"
"Yeah. She just really gets in my head. And... what if I'm gonna be a dad? I'm not ready for that."
"We'll figure it all out. You have all of us." I smiled.
Everyone agreed.
"So... I think now is as good of a time as any. Zoey, we all have something to ask you." Thomas said.
"Are you kicking me out?" I laughed.
"The opposite actually. We all had a meeting this morning and we decided that we want you to move in, full time, if you want."
"Wait, are you serious?" My face lit up. "Because if you're kidding this isn't funny."
"Dead ass." Ryland grinned.
"YES! Fuck yes" I yelled, getting up and jumping around cheering.
"As soon as I get this cast off we can go and pack up your things. And don't worry I already told our moms." Nick reassured.
"Good because I've been wearing the same four outfits since I got here."
"And borrowing my clothes" Kouvr joked.
"Mine too." Nick rolled his eyes.
"I'm moving in bitches!" I cheered. "I gotta call Jaden and tell him"
"Too soon"
"Oop. Sorry babe"

* Sorry for the super short and uneventful chapter, I'm super tired but I still wanted to get something up for you guys tonight!!