82

"Do you want food? We're ordering chipotle" Chase asked.
"Yeah just get me whatever you get" I shrugged, returning to my phone.
I was laid out across the couch outside, along with like twelve other people, but I wasn't really paying attention to the conversation.
I was minding my own business until someone grabbed my hand.
"You got a tattoo?" Ryland gasped.
It's been about two weeks now and no one had noticed, mostly because I had been covering it with long sleeves but let my guard down today and forgot.
"I- uh, yeah."
"Why in the fuck did you get Nick's name tattooed on your ring finger?" He curiously asked.
"Be quiet or everyone else will hear" I demanded. "We got way too drunk and we remember nothing. Just that we woke up the next morning with each-other's name tattooed on us"
"That's funny as hell" He laughed, like really laughed.
It wasn't that funny.
"Well are you gonna keep it or laser it off?"
"I don't know" I shrugged. "It's kind of growing on me"
Nick walked outside and sat beside me.
"Hey cutie" He smiled, putting his arm around me and I leaned closer to him smiling back.
"Let me see your hand dude" Ryland said.
"Cute right?" Nick joked, holding his hand out, and apparently he got everyone else's attention because there was about ten people crowded around us now.
"No wayyyy" Chase laughed. "I can't believe y'all actually did that"
"We wouldn't have if we didn't black out in a random bar" Nick added. "She's stuck with me now though"
Everyone thought it was cute, but I was still a little iffy. I mean, I'm not against tattoos. I've personally always loved them and wanted one but could never decide what I wanted. And I love Nick and I want to be with him forever but having his name permanently tattooed on my body scared the shit out of me- especially considering our past.
I pushed that thought to the back of my mind and continued my day.
We ate our food we ordered, hung out around the house and eventually ended up in the pool.
After I got out of the pool, I checked my phone and saw I had gotten an email from an unknown name.
I opened it and gasped loudly.
No one heard me thank god.
I scrolled through the pictures and I was truly speechless.
Ryland came up and sat next to me.
"Zoey what's up you look like you've seen a ghost" He worryingly looked at me.
I handed my phone and watched his face as he read the email.
Congratulations to the happy couple! Here are your pictures from the wedding below. Sorry for the delay, we are a little late on sending. We hope married life is treating you guys well.
Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Austin!

All the best,
Your friends at 24-hr Chapel

"Is this a joke?" He asked, still holding my phone.
"Scroll down"
His eyes went wide and he looked back at me.
"So... you're married?"
"I- Uh- I really hope not." I gulped.
"You need to tell Nick"
"Yeah... I'm on that."
I grabbed my phone from Ryland and went to search for Nick.
He was laying on the couch outside with a couple people talking.
"Hey, Nick, come with me real quick"
I heard a couple "Oooh's" behind me but now wasn't the time for me to entertain that. I walked to my room like I was on a mission with my towel wrapped around my swimsuit.
Nick walked in behind me a couple seconds later.
"What's wrong baby?" He asked, walking toward me.
I didn't say anything, I just handed him my phone. I watched his face heat up as he read through the entire email.
"Um" He gulped.