62

3 months later....

Things have been rather boring around here lately but steady. Our friends come and go from the house, but I don't leave much. Jaden doesn't either for that matter. Our relationship has been going really good and I'm super thankful for Jaden. Since I haven't spoken to Nick, he's been acting like the old Jaden I grew to love.
I haven't seen any of my Hype House friends since that night at the party. We keep up over FaceTime, text, snapchat and social media and they keep asking me to come hangout at their new place but Jaden always starts a fight when I ask so I just stopped asking.
There was one problem though... My mom's birthday was coming up and I was going to visit this weekend. Jaden can't come because he's filming his music video, which is completely fine with me because honestly I could use the space. There was one thing Jaden didn't know though- Nick was also coming home.
I knew that because my mom had told me, not because I had spoken to Nick.

I was currently packing my suitcase for the weekend. Jaden was laying on my bed watching tv while I packed.
"Okay. All done." I sighed, zipping my suitcase.
"Are you sure you have to go?" He pouted.
"Yes J. I haven't seen my mom in almost a year and I miss her so much."
"Yeah, but you guys talk on the phone all the time, that's kind of the same thing."
"I'm just going for four nights. I promise I'll hurry back to you Monday morning."
"If you say so."
"Did you call the rental car company?"
"Yeah, they should be dropping off the car any minute now."
I nodded and smiled in response, laying down beside Jaden and laying my head on his chest.
"I'm so happy you're all mine, baby."
"Me too J."
"Promise me you'll behave this weekend and make good choices." I winked, looking up at him. "No parties!"
"You don't trust me?"
"Of course I do babe."
"Then don't worry about it."
I nodded, feeling a little defeated considering I was just joking, but I let it slide.

A couple hours later, it was time for me to leave.
"Bye, babe. I'll see you in a couple days. I love you" I squeezed Jaden extra tight.
"I love you too" He smiled.
"And bye bitch" I side hugged Josh. "No parties this weekend."
"No promises" He smirked.
I glared at him. I was just kidding mostly, I didn't care if they had a party. I trusted Jaden.
"Bye!!" I yelled out the window as I pulled out of the driveway.
This weekend was going to be painfully awkward, I just knew it.