29

I zipped my last suitcase and dragged it downstairs, handing it to Nick who took it out to the trunk of his car.
I opened up the passenger door, sitting down and waiting for him to start the car.
"Ready to go?" He smiled over at me.
"Ready as I'll ever be." I sighed.

After the three hour journey, we pulled into the driveway of the Hype House, parking and getting our luggage out. Nick unlocked the door and I followed him inside to his room dropping out stuff off.
"Let's go see Ry" I announced.
Nick nodded, and followed me down the hallway and up stairs.
Instead of knocking, I just barged in and that's really was a bad idea.
"Holy shit!" I yelled, covering my eyes and Nick did the same.
Ryland pulled his shorts up in dismay. "That's why you don't barge in someone else's room, fuckers." He laughed.
"Fair enough." Nick shrugged.
"Wait what the fuck are you doing back here Zoey!"
Ryland ran over hugging me.
"Don't touch me with those hands" I pushed him away laughing. "I'm here for a week"
"Fuck yeah" He cheered.
"Do you guys wanna go to Sway later?"
"I'm down" Ryland said.
"Me too" Nick said. "As long as I don't get punched again"
We spent the rest of the afternoon lounging around the house and sitting out by the pool, until seven rolled around and we all freshened up before heading over to Sway.
I decided to not tell Jaden I was back in town so they think it's just Nick and Ryland coming.
Nick parked outside on the sidewalk and we walked in, me hiding behind them.
"Hey guys" Jaden greeted them, doing their little handshake.
"Sup bitch" I said, popping out from behind them and walking on in the door.
"Zoey!!" He yelled, bringing me into a big hug.
"We just saw each other two days ago" I laughed.
"Two days too long without my bestie"