40

I woke up, to my surprise, being soaked head to toe with water.
"What the fuck?" I snarled.
Nick rushed over and hugged me.
I pushed him away.
"Again.. what the fuck?"
"I think you hit your head or something, you were passed out in the floor and weren't answering us. We had to break down the door" Nick said, cupping my face. He looked really scared.
"I don't remember falling?" I looked around confused.
"I might've poured water on you thinking you'd wake up, luckily I was right" Ryland shrugged.
"You could use a cup?" I rolled my eyes. "You used a freaking bucket"
"We're just glad you're okay honestly, that was scary as fuck" Chase sympathetically looked at me.
"Hey guys can you give us some space?" Nick asked. "Actually, someone get her a change of clothes and then help her get in bed since I can't exactly help out."
They nodded and Ryland walked over to my suitcase grabbing a random t-shirt and nike shorts, handing them to me. Everyone exited the room giving me space to change in peace. I slipped my wet clothes off, leaving them in the floor and throwing on he change of clothes. My head was spinning and I felt like overall shit at the moment. Maybe I could sleep it off.
I opened the bathroom door and walked into the bedroom.
"Here, take this advil and water bottle" Chase handed them to me. "Can I get you anything else?"
"No, thank you guys." I smiled.
"Maybe you shouldn't sleep? You know if you have a concussion." Ryland suggested.
"I promise I'm okay" I reassured.
"If you say so..." He said. "Well we'll leave you guys alone, Night guys"
"Good night" I smiled back.
"Good night bro's" Nick goofily waved.
I swallowed my advil and walked over to my side of the bed, laying down beside Nick.
"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked, again.
"I'm fine, Nick. Promise."
"Did you do this on purpose?"
"Nick how would I hit my head and knock myself out on purpose?"
"I don't know." He shrugged. "I just... I saw the text on your phone when I broke the door down." He held my phone up.
Tears welled my eyes as I looked at him.
"Is she right?"
"Zoey..."
"Nick, please."
"Everything about that text is wrong. Zoey you're the love of my life and there's nothing Amelie can do that will change my mind. It's me and you forever Zoe. Promise." He held his pinky out to me and I wrapped mine around his. "We'll figure this 'baby' thing out I promise."

I snuggled up to my boyfriend, feeling safe in his embrace.
If he only knew the truth.
That I was depressed.
Don't get me wrong, this past month has been amazing for my mental health, but tonight brought out the worst in me and it's now eating me alive.
I don't even remember if I hit my head on purpose or not. And that's what scared me the most about myself.