10

I don't even know what time it was when I woke up, but it was definitely in the middle of the day considering the amount of sunlight beaming down on my face when I woke up. I got up and took a quick shower, throwing up in the process but whatever. After brushing my teeth, I walked downstairs.
Ryland was sitting in the living room watching tv.
I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a cup of coffee. "Morning Ry."
"It's 4 in the afternoon Zoe." He laughed.
"Damn really?" I asked as I sat down beside him. "I'm really sorry about last night, by the way. I was out of line and that should've never happened."
"Yeah I know. but I'm at fault too. It got out of hand and it was wrong." He shrugged.
"So we're good?" I smiled.
"Yeah we're good." He smiled back. "I don't know about you and Nick though."
I rolled my eyes.
"Where is he anyway?"
"In his room, I think. I haven't seen him today." He shrugged. "I'm actually about to go back to the Hype House."
I pouted before bringing him into a hug.
"Thanks for everything. Love you bud." I smiled. "I'll see you soon I promise."
"Don't let me down Zoe." He laughed.

Now that Ryland was gone, I guess it was now time to deal with the mess I partly caused upstairs.
Once I reached the top of the stairs, I decided I wasn't actually ready to face him so I went back in my room and decided to watch Netflix.
Two episodes in, my door crept open.
"Hey Zoe." Nick shyly smiled.
"Hi." I didn't take my attention off my tv.
"I'm sorry."
"That's all you have to say?"
"Zoey you did the same thing I did. You got me back. So can we just move on?"
"Nick I didn't have sex with him. You can leave now."
"I'm not leaving until you talk to me."
"Bye Nick"
I got up and basically pushed him out, slamming my door and leaning down, holding my head down in my knees.
Nick knocked on the door but I ignored it.
"I love you Zoey"
And that's when I broke down in tears.
He hurt me. Why am I the one feeling guilty?