16

"Good morning sunshine" Nick said shaking my body a little, earning a groan in response from me.
"I brought coffee."
I slowly opened my eyes, taking the coffee cup from his hand and sitting my body up taking a sip.
"What did you wake me up for?" I raised my eyebrow in annoyance.
He walked over and sat on the bed beside me, positioning his body toward mine.
"We leave for Cancun in two days." He smiled.
"Two days?!" I yelled. "Oh my god I have so much to do."
"Calm down Zoe." He laughed. "I already started packing for you and I'll take you shopping today."
My shoulders relaxed immediately. "Damn." I laughed. "I fucking love you."
He pecked my lips in return. "I love you too baby."
"So, I need details. Who's all going and all that?"
"Right, so all of the hype house basically and then some of the Sway House is coming too. There's like twenty of us in total."
I nodded my head in response.
"How did you plan all of this so fast?" I laughed. "You just mentioned this last night."
"I texted Thomas last night and I woke up to it all planned." He laughed. "We're taking our own private plane so this is some real boujee shit."
"Nice." My face looked shocked. "So my boyfriend's got moneyyyyy."
"Gotta take care of my lady." He wrapped his arms around my torso cuddling me. "Go get ready and we'll go to the mall."

After my shower, i brushed my hair and skipped makeup, letting my hair air dry while I got dressed. I slipped on one of Nick's t-shirts and some jean shorts. As I slipped on my vans, Nick walked in all dressed.
"My t-shirt I see." He smirked. "You look good."
I walked over, grabbing his face and kissing his lips.
"Thank you." I smiled.
I followed him downstairs, tossing him his car keys and walking to the car getting in the passenger seat.
We danced and sang to our favorite songs on the way to the mall, eventually pulling in the parking lot and parking.
Nick got out first, opening my door for me and grabbing my hand. We walked into the mall, eyeing down stores to see where we wanted to go. We got to Forever 21 first and I pulled Nick inside. I grabbed a couple crop tops, some shorts, and some dresses, all handing them to Nick. Shopping with him was always fun because he was just as invested in it as I was. His favorite thing used to be picking out an outfit for me to try on and if it looked good I had to buy it. Now that I think of it, I'm stupid for not noticing there were feelings there.
I walked in the dressing room with all my items, leaving Nick outside.
I slipped on one of the dresses first. It was black with small white, pink and yellow flowers with spaghetti straps. The dress was fitted, but not too tight and was rather short but I could make it work. I peaked my head outside of the dressing room, gaining Nick's attention and he walked over and into the dressing room. His eyes immediately widened, eyeing me up and down.
"So?" I asked.
"Can I rip this off of you right now?" He smirked.
I turned around in response, peaking my head around my shoulder signaling him to unzip it.
"Wait, really?" He raises his eyebrow.
"Just unzip me before I rip it off Nick." I laughed.
He quickly unzipped it, letting it fall to the floor. His lips immediately rushed to mine, his hands on my waist. His hands found their way to my ass, squeezing it causing me to softly moan but the moans became louder when I felt two fingers inside of me. He backed his lips away from mind and put his other hand over my mouth shushing me, causing muffled moans to come out of my mouth.