89

The most amazing night of my life was coming to an end. People slowly started to leave until it was just both our mom's and Ryland left.
"So, what's the plan tonight? Wanna get even more fucked up?" Ryland suggested, sitting his empty beer down on the table.
Nick's mom rolled her eyes at him but the rest of us laughed.
"Actually, I have a surprise of my own." I spoke up.
"Trying to one up me?" Nick smirked.
"Actually yes" I proudly said. "On my way here I might've planned and booked our honey moon."
"You two are full is surprises" My mom laughed.
"Where are we going?" Nick asked.
"That's a surprise." I shrugged. "Let's go home and pack our bags. We're leaving in four hours"

We got back home a little while ago to change into comfy clothes, but we got sidetracked and ended up naked in bed... well, because you know.
"Shit Nick takeoff is in an hour!!!" I yelled.
"Fuck! Okay hurry hurry hurry"
We scrambled around the room and threw random articles of clothing on, throwing stuff in suitcases.
"I don't even know what to pack Zoey!!!!" He yelled out of frustration.
"Warm clothes!!!" I yelled back.
After five minutes or so we had packed what we thought was appropriate and basically sprinted with our suitcases out of the door.
"Why are you guys running with suitcases?" Thomas asked.
"Take off is in 50 minutes and we have no time to waste! See you in a week!" I yelled as I followed behind Nick.
We threw our stuff in the car and sped to the airport.
We made it inside within 30 minutes of takeoff. By pure luck, we made it just in time for boarding.
"That was close" I sighed, sitting down in my seat.
"Sex was worth it tho" Nick smirked. "My baby sprung for the first class seats, damnnn"
"Only the best for my husband" I winked.
"You didn't even let me look at my ticket, where are we going?"
About that time, the pilot announced takeoff, including the destination.
"We're going to fucking PARIS?" Nick gasped.
"Hell yeah we are"

About 15 hours later, including our layover, we arrived.
We made our way through the airport and found our bags rather quickly. We ordered a car, which arrived within 10 minutes to take us to our hotel.

"I'm so tired" I groaned, flopping down on the bed.
"This hotel is fucking huge" Nick looked around in amazement.
"Shh. Let's talk later and just sleep" I pulled him down next to me.
"Goodnight baby" He kissed my forehead.
"Goodnight my love"

We woke up just in time for dinner the next day and I felt refreshed and excited.
"Get up Nick we have so much to do and so little time!" I screeched.
"Shh" He put his finger over my mouth.
After I showered, Nick was up and drinking some coffee, going to shower while I got ready.
I decided on a dress and some converse. The dress was a little tight and uncomfortable, but I decided to stick with it so I could get a cute picture.
"Ready to go?" Nick asked.
"Yep" I smiled, putting on my lipgloss.

We walked out of our hotel and ate at the first restaurant we could find considering we were starving. It was a small cafe. We ordered some food and our drinks and started chowing down as soon as it was sat down in the table.
In the middle of eating, my stomach started feeling queasy.
"Are you okay?"
I didn't get a chance to answer. I sprinted to the bathroom, making it in just enough time to puke.
After freshening up, I walked back out to the table to see our food gone.
"Where's our food?"
"Obviously you got food poisoning or you're exhausted from flying. Either way, I told them to take it back because we can find something else to eat"
"Yeah, true. I'm not really hungry anymore anyway"

I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile!! My updates will be posted a little slower than usual for the next week but I promise I'll be back to everyday soon!