51

"Dude that's fucked up, what are you gonna do?" Josh asked after he heard me and Jaden talking shit and came to join in.
"Obviously I'm dumping his ass. Wanna help me throw his stuff out in the front yard?"
"I'm down." Jaden said.
"Same" Josh agreed.
We went into my room and grabbed all of Noah's things like hoodies, t-shirts, sweatpants- basically anything of his that has accumulated over time. We all grabbed a handful of stuff, including his phone, and threw them out on the lawn.
"That felt good and I'm not even the one dumping him" Josh laughed. 
"Right?" Jaden laughed too. "I think it's time to turn the sprinklers on?"
"I like the way you think." I pursed my lips. "Wait but don't let the phone get wet. I want him to see what I saw."
We all walked back in feeling accomplished.
"So, I guess I'm single yet again."
"Welcome to the fucking club." Jaden shrugged.
"This is the first time we've all been single at one time." Josh said. "We should do something fun"
"Ooooh" I pepped up. "Like a vacation or something?"
"Dude yes. Where should we go?" Jaden asked.
"Mexico?" Josh asked.
"Nah, we went there last time. Hawaii?"
"Nah somewhere not so beachy."
"Ooh!! I got it!"
"Well spit it out Zoey"
"Vegas"
They both glanced at each other and than back at me.
"I like it" Jaden said.
"I'm down" Josh agreed.
"So let's get to planning" I smiled.

After a couple hours, we had flights and our hotel booked. Now, we just had to wait four more days and then we were spending the weekend in Las Vegas.

As we were deciding on what we wanted for dinner, the doorbell rang. And then it rang again. And again.
"Well, I guess Noah is back" Josh said, taking his attention away from uber eats on his phone.
"Want me to get it?" Jaden asked.
"Nah. I got it."
I got up and walked over to the front door, opening it.
"What the fuck Zoey?" Noah said, pointing to his things in the lawn that were now soaked due to the sprinklers.
"Oh, that? That's what I do when someone cheats on me! Babygirl can't wait to see you tonight so you better not keep her waiting!"
I slammed the door in his face.

"Okay. Can we get pizza?"
"Zoey I swear you're the funniest person I've ever met in my life" Josh was hysterically laughing.
"Pizza it is" Jaden looked proud of me, and frankly, I was proud of myself.