54

"I'm sorry, sir. There has been a mix up with your rooms and we only have one suite with two bedrooms available instead of the three you booked."
"Oh- uh, that's fine." Josh awkwardly smiled.
She gave us our room keys and we ventured through the lobby, entered the elevator and hit our floor number.

Jaden entered his key card and opened the door.
"This hotel is nice as hell" I said as I admired the view from the large windows.
"Really is, who's sharing beds?" Jaden asked.
"I call solo!" Josh yelled, running into the first room and claiming it.
"Alright, I guess we're sharing then" I shrugged to Jaden, grabbing my suitcase and rolling it into our room.
"So what do you wanna do today?" Jaden asked.
"I don't know, maybe venture out and walk around all the hotels? Since we can't legally drink or gamble."
"Oh, yeah... about that. I got these" Jaden said, holding up three cards?
"Are those fake IDs?"
"They sure are" He proudly said.
"Dudeeee" I high-fived him. "Always thinking ahead. JOSH!!"
"What?" He ran in.
Jaden held up the IDs.
"Oh hell yeah" Josh grinned.
"Let's go get drunk!" I exclaimed.

A couple hours later, and more than a couple drinks later, Josh, Jaden and I were roaming through the Bellagio rather drunk.
We decided gambling wasn't worth getting arrested, so we settled for underage drinking instead.
"I'm sleepy" Josh said, leaning over on my shoulder, causing me to have to drag him along.
"We're almost back at the hotel, come on"
"I ordered an uber, I can't walk anymore" Jaden said, holding up his phone.
A couple minutes later, our uber pulled up outside and took us back to our hotel.
It took almost twenty minutes to get a blackout drunk Josh up to his bed, but I finally got it done.
Jaden wasn't as drunk but was zero help.
I flopped down on our bed after getting Josh to bed, causing Jaden to roll over.
"Are you sleepy?"
"Not anymore" I sighed.
"Wanna watch a movie?"
"I'm down"
Jaden scrolled through the channels until we finally found a movie worth watching. Insidious.
We watched in silence on our respective sides of the beds until something jumped out in the movie, causing Jaden to land in my arms.
"Oh my god, I forgot you were a baby" I rolled my eyes.
"Shut up" He pouted, his head on my chest and his right arm wrapped around my torso.
"Hey Zoey?" Jaden asked, lifting up from my body a couple minutes later.
"Yeah?"
"Have you ever... thought about what would've happened if you picked me?"
"What do you mean?"
"If you picked me instead of Nick."
"Oh... um. Where is this coming from?"
"Just something I've been thinking about..."
"Yeah I've thought about it."
"And?"
"Sometimes I think I made the wrong decision..." I shyly said. "But I'm afraid of ruining our friendship like I did with Nick."
"I understand that."
"So...."
"Can I try something?"
"I think?"
He inches closer to my face, his lips hovering over mine.
He stared into my eyes, causing my breath to be shaky.
"Jaden." I whispered.
"What?" He smirked.
"Kiss me"