20

I rolled my luggage down the hallway, and when I got around the corner to the elevator I saw Jaden and Bryce sitting on chairs in the hallway. I faintly smiled, pushing back my tears.
"Are you okay?" Jaden jumped up and walked over to me, bringing me into a hug.
I didn't say anything, I just wrapped my arms around him tight.
Bryce pulled us apart.
"No offense Jaden but I think you've done enough." He laughed. "Here Zoey, take my seat."
I sat down and look a deep breath.
"I'm good I think. I'm going home."
"What? No, you can't." Jaden pouted.
"Well I can't exactly stay in there with Nick." I faintly laughed.
"You still should stay and have fun. You never know, you and Nick may be able to work things out if you stay" Bryce shrugged.
"I mean you're welcome to crash in our suite if you want" Jaden chimed in.
"You can have my bed and I'll take the couch" Bryce said.
"No way, I'll take the couch. I'm not putting you guys out on your vacation." I smiled. "I really appreciate it."
"No problem, that's what friends are for." Bryce smiled. "Let's go get your stuff in, dinner is in an hour."

Bryce let me have a drawer of his to unpack some of my stuff so I quickly did that and then grabbed a change of clothes for dinner. I specifically grabbed the dress from the fitting room with Nick just because why not show him what he's missing. I decided to curl my hair and make it wavy, and actually do my makeup for once.
Right as everyone was getting ready to leave, I slipped my shoes on, walking out to the living room area to leave.
"Whoa." Jaden admired me. I blushed in response, flashing him a smile.
"Bitch you look amazing what the fuck!" Nessa grabbed my hand, twirling me around.
"Thank you!" I blushed.
I followed everyone to the elevator and we went in, going down to the first floor to one of the restaurants in this big ass resort.
We walked in, and everyone else was already sitting at the table. At first glance, I noticed Nick sitting next to Amelie with his arm around her. Ouch. My heart sank.
His eyes met mine and his face immediately dropped.
I ignored him, and sat down, Bryce on my left and Jaden to my right.
I'm assuming Nick told everyone else I went home because there was an awkward silence until the waitress came over to take our drink and food orders.
I sat at the table talking to everyone on my end until someone at the other end spoke up.
Nick.
"Zoey can I talk to you?"
I nodded, getting up from my seat and walking out of the restaurant.