14

I woke up the next morning wrapped in Nick's arm. I smiled to myself. He was softly snoring in my ear so I decided to just lay here for awhile since I was actually pretty comfy. I reached over and grabbed my phone, answering some texts and scrolling through instagram, but getting lost in my thoughts instead.
An hour later Nick still wasn't awake so I unwrapped his arms from my body and snuck downstairs to make some coffee and breakfast. Right as I sat down with my cup of coffee, Nick came downstairs.
"Morning Zoe."
I smiled in return and said good morning.
"So what do you wanna do today?" He asked.
"Nick, really, I promise you don't have to stay here with me all summer. Go and have fun with your friends."
"They'll be there when I get back. Besides, I'm here because I want to spend time with you. Maybe I can even convince you to come back to the Hype House with me."
"Eh, I'm having more fun here. Just me and you like old times."
He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. Here comes the awkward conversation about what happened last night.
"So..?"
"Yeah we should probably talk about last night." I cringed.
"It'll never happen again. I know you just want to be friends."
"To be honest...."
"Yeah?" He questioned.
"Nick I can't be your friend."
"Fuck." His face dropped. "I knew we should've never slept together. I fucked up so bad. I ruined my best friendship just for one night. God, I'm so stupid." I walked over to him, grabbing his hands.
"Nick stop rambling." I laughed. "I can't be your friend because I want to be your girl friend."
"If you're fucking with me Zoey this isn't funny." He glared.
"I'm serious." I straightened my face. "I love you and I can't hold back anymore. I don't wanna hold back anymore. If it doesn't work out then it doesn't work out but I'm going crazy trying to act like I don't want it."
His frown turned into a large grin plastered across his face and he removed his hands from mine, cupping my face. He rushed his lips to mine, causing fireworks to set off in my body and a smile spreading across my face as he kissed me. He smiled too, pulling away and looking into my eyes.
"You have no idea how long I've been waiting on you to say that."

I couldn't be any happier right now.